Disturbing.....ly addictive

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EvilEyesBan, Apr 15, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. EvilEyesBan

EvilEyesBan New Member

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/asshunter.shtml

If you've ever wanted to play a jungle safari game where you shot naked homosexual males instead of wild animals, boy is this ever for you.

It's fairly offensive, but man, it's addictive.

13000 is my high score. Beat that you creatins.

2. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

Who the hell would hunt fags with only 5 bullets? I Didn't realize I was out of ammo until like 3 of em' were on top of me, sonuva bitch.

3. xento

xento New Member

I do't know about addictive, but it sure is distrubing!

4. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

You rock, Eyes. My high score was 8370. And I got that after much ass-humping.

Oh, and about the slime volleyball, I finally beat Master Slime. Pyscho slime comes after him. He's tough as shit.

5. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

I was heading through the bush at high speed i knew the bastard was somwhere ahead of me. I had been hunting all day, so far none of them had gotten close to the holiest of holes and none had escaped. My score was somewhere around 11000 and i was invinsibile then sudenly i saw a movment. In one move i nimbly jumped out of the bush avoided the puny atempt of reaching me and then i aimed directly at the head of the bastard(the one on top), and pulled the trigger. It was as taken from the scene in natural born killers where that chick is killed in that gas station, it was almost as if the bastard stopped and looked at the bullet before it blew his face of. BAM
    Another down. Then suddenly i heard a sound from all around the clearing. Gay people was swarming out of the bushes closing in fast. Knowing that I had little time i aimed at the closest one and pulled the trigger. The shotgun gave of a smoth, well-oiled sound going like this: "click".

END OF STORY.

6. Drugar

Drugar New Member

That was offensive, racist, immature, and completely uncalled for.

I got 8830 score, and then the little assfuckers got me...
    *Loads up for the 24th time*

I'll get them!

7. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I just got 18230. And the word is cretins, not creatins :). They just fucking swarm you at the end, and you have to get multiple kills per shot, or you're not going to last. Fucking ran out of ammo...

8. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Errrr... I really suck at it. Maybe I'm not cut out for this kind of thing.

9. EvilEyesBan

EvilEyesBan New Member

Heh, thanks for the correction, the lack of a spell check on this board, and my being too lazy to properly look it up is deciding factor in misspellings.

Anyway, this game just reminded me of that scene in Jurrasic Park. I was going to shoot this gaybo who was directly infront of me, and then two faggot enforcers popped out from the brush to each side of me and ravaged my poor bald guy. All I could really say was "Clever Girl"

I am locked at 17000.

And shit, Retard if you can beat slime master I should mail you one of my kidneys, that is near godly.

10. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

A sacrifice of your kidney will not appease me. It will take both kidneys, mortal.

Hey, you guys sure you aren't adding a zero to the end of your scores? Shit, I got to level 13 before running outta ammo and getting ass-pillaged repeatedly. Even then all I got was 8230. What am I doing wrong? Guess I'm lucky I'm not really a fag-hunter in real life. I fear my rear-end would be the end of many a blue-veined throbber.

Oh, and Eyes, I gotta fess up. If you scroll down on One Slime, you'll see a link for a "tutorial" if you will that tells you different moves, and what works on the different slimes. Master Slime is really easier than whitey or red slime, because one little serve gets him every time.

Um, still send me one of your kidneys though. Else I shall smite you.

11. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

retard, shoot each guy in the level to get a bonus. Don't do that, no bonus. And take note of how many ammo cartridges are in each level, and pick each of them up.

12. Draconix

Draconix New Member

sick sick site.....but fun....my high score was 9800

13. Persephone

Persephone New Member

Being a woman, I've guess I've had a lot of practice in shooting down men...
    my high score was 20180. =)

Have a Nice Day :cool:

14. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Hi Persephone! Welcome to the forum. :wavey:

15. Draconix

Draconix New Member

UHOH! All MEN hide..we got a woman trained with a gun. (perhaps if Im nice to her she will let me be her slave) :grin: :D

16. Thalion

Thalion New Member

16,330 was my high score.

Damn those ass-humping bastards...

17. Persephone

Persephone New Member

Hey, thanks for the Welcome, SnowMane! And Draconix-- I think I'd better wait until at least my 10th post before I start a domination harem, but I'll keep you in mind if/when it happens
    0:)

18. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

nah fuck that, start one now, i need someone new to "ride me like a wild pony"........ gee i hope you're a woman

19. Settler

Settler Member

Welcome to the boards, Persephone.

Anyway...I've got to duck out now, but I'll be back with one gay-bashingly high score....

"Most people got three first impressions of Aziraphale. One, that he was English. Two, that he was intelligent. Three, that he was gayer than a tree full of monkeys on nitrous oxide." -Terry Pratchett, Good Omens.

Best. Book. Ever.

20. Drugar

Drugar New Member

Nice move to scare off the ladies Dude :razz:

Anyway, I repeatedly got butt busted now, getting only to 10k....damn bastards! Why does he move so slow! Why doesn't he have a railgun? Why are there screens that get your anus infested within the second!?

*screams, and shoots some more crackhumpers*

Our Host!