ElvenBlood Wars

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by josh86, Apr 10, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. josh86

josh86 New Member

<OOC>Here's the scoop, elves are fighting eachother in the streets of the city Juritarin. It was all started by a magician bent on the destruction of the elves, who finally got a plan working.</OOC>

The elves were fighting. It was good. The magician turned away from the Seeing Glass, and looked around his tower. Then he smiled. He had never before smiled, and any who would have seen it had woken up years later drenched in sweat and screaming from the memory. He left the room, still smiling.

<OOC> Take it from there</OOC>

2. Quethim

Quethim New Member

[OOC] I can make this interesting. :) [/OOC]

An arrow whizzed past me as I was leaning down to aid my friend who was injured from the fighting going on. I am still a bit confused on exactly why our own kind is fighting each other and I don't wish it to happen. I've already lost many friends and family, this was my last friend left.

I turned towards the direction of where the arrow came from, wiping away a tear from my eye. I ripped a piece of my cloak off and threw it on my friend’s head, covering the death from view of others.

"That's enough! I've had enough, it's time for this to end!" I shouted at the top of my lunges so all could hear me, everyone stopped what they were doing and turned towards me. Tears were flooding down my face, more and more kept dripping. I dropped my head into my hands and just hoped all of this would end. It wouldn't, but what could I do?

A sharp pain hit my shoulder and I lifted my head up to see an arrow stuck in it. I took the arrow out and dropped it on the ground, still crying.

"Looks what we're doing." I said to myself.

3. Wangus

Wangus New Member

[OOC]Well done, Quethim. Let’s try something new here. Hmm yes…3rd person would be better for me.[/OOC]

There were arrows flying like hail all around her. Bodies were shooting, casting, and falling everywhere. The ground was littered with flesh. She heard the screams, the chants, the yells, but she didn’t open her eyes to scene before her. She didn’t want to see the terror anymore. Maybe it’ll go away, her mind whispered. Zeilie didn’t agree with her own thoughts.

She should have been long dead; hundreds of arrows had flown accurately towards her. But they seemed to hit her, and fall off without piercing as if she was stone. She continued walking to nowhere in particular, just away from the mental institute she left. She remembered watching elves storm into the institute and kill the guards, then proceed to kill everything else alive. She had closed her eyes then and began walking. Please go away! Zeilie wasn’t even sure who she was talking to.

And then she heard a voice that made her stop for the first time. It wasn’t the voice that triggered her abrupt stop, but the words said.

“No, no … this can’t be happening. Please, Bronien, please… stay with me. You’ll … you’ll be okay.� It was coming from a high pitched, almost squeaking young women.

“I love you … you will live through this. We’ll get married, and … and have children. We’ll get that house you always talked about. Everything… anything… please, Bronien.� Zeilie listened on.

“You’re fine…I can see it. Bronien? Wake up dear…wake up…please wake up. Bronien!�

Zeilie ran with the woman’s scream. She screamed herself. “GO AWAY�

That instant, the reasons for her attendance to the mental institution became clear. Pillars of fire erupted from the ground, spewing forth hot lava. Whirlwinds picked up elves and buildings alike. A number of elementals formed and began to cause havoc. Zeilie collapsed and slumped down against a mound of straw. The fire and wind and elementals disappeared. Go away…

4. josh86

josh86 New Member

<ooc> Ok, im a new character now. A thief, i think. Yes, thief.</ooc>

The thief watched the battles going on in the city. He didn't care about the fighting, he just wanted to loot. He broke the window, and climbed into the abandoned building. Bad luck, there was elves in there. One started to holler, but he made no noise once the knife pierced his throat. The other started to run, and the thief gave chase. The elf turned down a long corridor, then dropped through a hole in the floor. The thief ran past the hole, down the stairs, and stopped looking around snifing the air for the foul smell of the elf . Suddenly,there was a thud as the elf turned the corner right in front of him.The elf ,fast as lightning, let loose an arrowform his bow. The thief dodged, then responded with a knife whistling over and over through the air. ~SMASH!~ it hit the wall where the elf was standing, But he was already gone. The thief returned upstairs, only to find that there was no loot to be had. The elves must have been looting, and he interrupted them just as they were finishing up. "I'm lucky to be alive, two seconds earlier and they would have been looking right at the window as I came in." The thiefs partner came in through the window, "yes you are lucky to be alive, you stupid ass! I told you I thought I heard something in here, but you just barge right in." You are so-" He broke off just as a large boulder crashed through the side of the building. The thief and his partner both lost consciousness as the floor collapsed underneath them. The thief woke up with a Wizard hovering over him, "Hello, Jurnikin, I've been expecting you"

<ooc> just to let you know, that wizard is the same wizard that was at the beginning.</ooc>

Our Host!