I have returned to rejoyce as IRAQ Burns!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WarGod, Mar 20, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. WarGod

WarGod New Member

You'd love to send me away cause you peace fools are so gay! But when I left I said I'd be back to sing high praise on the day we bombed Iraq. Well that day is here so enjoy the blood shed I know I will. Cause you peace loving idots make me ill. I am so happy that no one of importants listened to your Arab loving swell. No you know what America stands for and you'll see what she can do. 8)

I heard shortly after I left your site was hacked, that's what happen when on reason you turn your back. You and your Sheriff, Retards all I am so happy finally to see you jerks fall!! You thought you knew so much but with reality you were totally out of touch. So run back here to your little corner of the world were you can bully your new members and make those weak minded enough to stay hurl. :eek:

All knowing geeks is what you thought you were, trying to preach peace so your terroist buddies could take America and try to fuck her. But now you know your thoughts don't mean shit and when it comes to cool NONE of you are it! So keep your asses in that chair and post to this lame ass board about all that you fear. Just remember that when it comesa to reality you can't cope so just bend over cause I was happy to watch as you droped the soap. :-o

About Iraq you all were warned and did nothing but share flowers well soon you little Iraq will be gone. Let all who worship terror know the end is near cause when it comes to fucking with U.S. well show you the TRUE meaning of FEAR! So kiss your whimp asses good night and hold on to all that you hold dear Eros Rex has returned to laugh at all of you cause inspite of all your weak assed desires he still reigned as king over you Queers!!!! :D

LOL!!!! We bombed Iraq and you can all go to HELL!!!! LOL!!! :cool:

2. Drugar

Drugar New Member

....Lemme guess, you're a good ol' boy, and you've a habit of touchin' yer sister's fun zones?

3. Notharah

Notharah New Member

Yes.......

eros you dissapoint me..... now scram..
    and I cite exodus:

"Get away from me
    take head thyself and see my face no more
    for the day thou see my face
    thou shall DIE DIE DIE DIE"

quit boring me...

4. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

Actually, he's a black homosexual with poor spelling and grammar who makes elf toys out of pipe cleaners(yes, pipe cleaners)and sells them on some shitty website. Jinxed, can you ban this idiot(again.)

5. Demosthenes

Demosthenes New Member

the 'peace fools' as you call them are not all gay. besides, being gay isnt a bad thing. just because youre homophobic and like killing people doesnt require you to share your ideas like this. just to clarify, im pro war, but for very different reasons than you. grow up little boy, get a life.

6. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Of course I'll ban him.

We at T-A are scared of creating an Iraq thread. I would have to ban Charles so that a real discussion could be in process.

Anyway, you Eros, are a product of nationalistic mind control. You read newspapers, watch the president on the news. You believe every single word that is said like a little child.

As far as I'm concerned this war is illegal, and the US should be prosecuted for it.

7. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Yes, let us all celebrate death and destruction of bystanders who have no influence at all in how their country is run.

I'm neutral on this issue, I'm not pro- or anti-war, but damn, celebrating war? You've got some serious problems Eros. You need to be put down, preferably by an Iraqi, soley for the comedy ironic value.

8. Tournesol

Tournesol New Member

who the fuck let that creep into the world? Another reason why I don't think there is a god, at least not a just and loving one..

9. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

I think his mother tried to push him back and lost him on the floor like ten times before she gave up, also i think if he has been fucked bad when he was a kid, like in the womb or something.

What a poor sod.

I like retards way of argumenting, eros is just plain stupid, he does not know what war is so,,,, anyone upp to give him a plain ticket to bagdad. If it was not because he was gay and black he would do a good nazi though.

10. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

And to think I was the only one who actually was nice to this faggot.

I hope that no-one here thinks that the U.S. is made up mostly of stark-raving lunatics like this. I think we all have our share of dumb-asses.

Go back to your butt-hole plugging. Probably the only thing you're good at.

11. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

He makes me sad to be counted as a human. Or maybe, it makes me sad that HE'S counted as a human. He needs to be violated by Saddam with one of his Special Scudsâ„¢ that he saves for very Special Friendsâ„¢.

12. Contemptus

Contemptus New Member

*Um, America was built on a foreign policy that said we did not involve ourselves in international affairs*

13. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

I just noticed this. So, a faggot is basically calling all of us faggots. What exactly does that say or mean? Ow, my head hurts.

Maybe someone else can explain....

14. Drugar

Drugar New Member

I'm wondering, if he's so Pro-wr, what the fark is he doing at home, and not fighting some Iraqi's?

15. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

retard, I believe he means "gay" in the same sense as Eminem. When the rapper came under heavy attack from the gay and lesbian community he attempted to pacify them by saying that he had meant the use of "gay" in his lyrics to imply stupidity or something he found annoying. At any rate, fuck Hellkhat(Eros), don't let him spin you up. :wink:

16. Solaris

Solaris New Member

Grrr can't believe its happening here too. I'm "pro-war", as they say (not 100%, but closer to pro- war than to "peace at all costs"), but WTF? Haven't seen such an example of idiocy for a long long time.
    P.S. Sorry for being away and dropping the debate on the "liberal media" thread. I had a bit of an accident while celebrating Purim (all because of too much drinking)
    P.S. Does the miserable creature who made the first post of this thread come here often?

17. Notharah

Notharah New Member

he used to be knows as Eros Rex.... but was banned...

then came back as Hell Khat.... and apparently... he was banned again...

what a bitch... too bad I missed his second banning

18. xento

xento New Member

Hell Khat said he would be back when the war with Iraq started?

He was banned nearly a quarter of a year or more back, though. How did he know? :???:

19. Zorque

Zorque New Member

We've (and I say we in the sense of America's government, though I have no part whatsoever in it at all) been planning to attack Iraq for close to half a year, and most late-night talk show hosts have commented on Bush wanting revenge for his father's attempted assasination.

20. xento

xento New Member

Well, I didn't know nigh about it until it was just weeks away.

Our Host!