Tell me........ what are your thoughts on this..........?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by The Chosen One, Feb 18, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Canis

Canis New Member

He knows, but he doesn't want to take the pig-loving little runt with him. :)

2. The Chosen One

The Chosen One New Member

I thought I might have to re-explain that, but you did it for me :razz: Thanks again Canis.

*Thinks to himself:
    Right so now I'll have PE 10. Hmmmmm that means I gotta use 8 more points on it.*

Im thinking of going for the master bow quest after I've done the BMC. This is possible by using Gorgoth Pass right?

3. Canis

Canis New Member

Yes, or by using scrolls of teleportation. :bunny:

(We need a better "thumbs-up" smilie, but until then the bunny will do just fine.)

4. The Chosen One

I could easily get the scrolls but you still need the location visible on the map. How do you get Caladon to appear on the map right after you've done the BMC? (I want the pyro bow before I become Master ya see) :D

5. Zorque

Zorque New Member

Well you could always lug him around for a few levels then leave him in the middle of the glimmering forest.

6. Delkatani

Delkatani New Member

Ok I have 1 answer and 1 question

my answer: get either melee or firearms, not both

my question: you mentioned essence of intelligence? what is it?

7. Canis

Canis New Member

Both melee and firearms are useful and fun, and it's not like there's a shortage of character points in this game. For roleplaying purposes, my main character learns at least three points of melee, if not full mastery, along with firearms mastery. Doesn't make sense to be totally inept in melee.

Essence of Intellect is a magickal potion that raises your Intelligence. I'm not sure if there's some formula for how much it raises it, but for me anyway it always seems to give me 20. It's purple, and you can buy it from wise women at a very reasonable price.

8. The Chosen One

I agree with Canis, learning Melee as a secondary skill allows you to wield far more weapons in the game which makes it more fun. It also acts as a backup should you run out of ammo. You only have to invest 2 or 3 points in it for it to be effective enough as a backup.

The essance of Int is very very useful. It increases your Int by 10 and lasts just long enough to build all the items you need. It can save you alot of CPs however, Its still a good idea to permenatly invest points in to Int if your planning on learning Gamble, Heal or if you want more dialog options. :)

Our Host!