A key to Raven's heart?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Solaris, Feb 23, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Solaris

Solaris New Member

I've hear from someone that its possible to...ahem...make love to Raven when her reaction to you reaches a certain point (some new dialog option appears or somehting like that). Is it when her reaction is "love"? If yes, how to make her love me? Right now she's just "courteous". Is killing and resurrection the only way and if it is, does "resurrection" with a tech drug like revitalizer have the same effect?
    P.S. No, I'm not sexually frustrated enough to be desperate for sex with computer game characters. It's just in all my party the only one who "loves" me is Loghaire and its a bit...uh...disturbing;)

2. Contemptus

Contemptus New Member

Up your beauty and talk to her.

Late in the game you can take your shot.

3. Lagash

Lagash New Member

Yes, you must wait. Is not something you can do whenever you want... eh? Ok, maybe after the game, but you cannot keep playing so I don't know.

I can spoil when it happens if you want... but is not big deal.

Ah, and it's worse when Virgil or Magnus love you, believe me, it's way more disturbing! :D

4. TairNean

TairNean New Member

Also, try talking to her in the different towns. Ask her what she knows of the place. Pick the right response and her reaction goes up..(along with other things I'd assume)

It's really nothing amazing, but it is rather amusing, and it does appeal to the hopeless romantic..

5. TairNean

TairNean New Member

Wow, I wasn't aware you could get Loghaire to join you..But then, I never tried either..

6. Lagash

Lagash New Member

To get Loghaire in your group you must talk to Randver about the dwarven Stone and Shape (he'll talk about it only if you have a certain ammount of intelligence) and then talk about it with Loghaire so he comes out of his exile. Then he'll be a potential follower. You get him when you return from T'sen Ang and tell him what happened to the BMC.

He is a pure melee fighter. And very good too. :)

7. Susano

Susano New Member

and not nearly as anoying as magnus, too....

Our Host!