Who would win in a fight between.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Immortal_Wombat, Feb 20, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

Who would win in a fight between.....

1. 11 year old boy with a blackbelt in karate

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 30 year old body builder guy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Immortal_Wombat

Immortal_Wombat New Member

I know who my money is on, let's see whether u'r all as smart as u type.

2. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

that's easy mr wombat, the 11 yr old should win easily, i have martial arts training and i know just because you have muscles doesn't mean you know how to use them.

3. Immortal_Wombat

*smiles to himself* i've also done martial arts for a couple of years and have a somewhat different viewpoint, but let's see what other people say before i pass my opinion

4. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

well i'm judging my opinion on that the body buider has only done body building (as your poll implies) and has no formal training in fighting as opposed to the 11 yr old who has, and very high skills he/she should have, so i still believe that the kid should win.

5. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

I think tah kid would win,,,,,,,IF he had a mchine gun. Duh a kid versus a 30 year old steroid pumoed body builder, the kid would have to run awfully fast then.

6. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Karate is an awfully showy form of martial arts. All the body builder has to do is grab the kid. The kid may get in a couple licks (crotch kicks) but once the body builder grabs the kid, he'd crush his rib-cage.

7. Maniac

Maniac New Member

Yeah...the kid wouldn't have enough of a punch to hurt the big guy, he could get lucky with a few hits in weak spots I guess but let's hope his martial art teachers taught him not to kick between the legs :nod:

8. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

It's obvious, I_W, that you want us to say the body builder, so you can go, "HAHAH! That's wrong!" It could swing either way, although I am reluctant to say that an 11 year old could kick a muscly 30 year old's ass. He could try to poke him in the eye or something, but I doubt he'd be tall enough.

9. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

I don't care if you pitted a 25 year old black belt in karate against a 48 year old farm hand. The older man is going to win. Yeah, this is going to be a closer match than an 11 year old and a 30 year old, but still, the older man would win. There's just something about males getting older and stronger. (To a point, I mean. I doubt George Burns woulda done much ass-kicking right before he died) An older man is just stronger. The younger man would win only for one reason. Youth and stamina. But, should the older man get his arms around the young punk, it's lights out. See, when 2 karate people spar, they face each other and hop around for a while, one will throw a kick that will be blocked, then they back off, and hop around some more, then a punch is thrown and countered, then more hopping. The 48 year old is just gonna charge like a bull. He'll probably get his face kicked a few times before he gets the young snot, but once down, he's gonna get a pounding.

My 21 brother in law is a strong guy. He weighs in at about 260 and he's just under 6 feet tall. Mostly muscle too. He's not just a fat-ass. My dad is 49, weighs about 220, and doesn't work out like my bro-in-law. Granted, he farms a little bit, so he does some pretty heavy work on the weekends, but during the week he sits in his office.

My dad could kick the shit outta bro-in-law. I know, 'cause I've seen it. Bro grabbed him from behind one day, and dad simply bent over, put his arm around him, and pulled all 260 lbs off his back and put him on the dirt. Bro-in-law didn't want any more after that.

10. Immortal_Wombat

Look at the big brian on snowmane, she rumbled me good there.....um no, actually i expected you all to take the "I'm so smart" option and opt for the kid, where any fool can see the body builder is going to win, the kid's punches and kicks can't hurt the builder, he only has 3 realistic targets, the eyes, the throat, and the groin, quite easy to guard. Where as the builder only has to land one move, be it a strike or a grapple and the kid is lights out. You might say "but the builder has no formal fighting training" i'm assuming he got into a couple of fights as a kid or something, basically a standard life apart from his body building, he would know a few basic techniques, punch, kick, grapple, the kind of thing everyone knows, that's all he needs.

that is the biggest load of horse shit i've ever seen, really i mean it, older men are allways stronger? complete nonsense, people allways try to prove thier shit by giving a "well i know someone who proves my rule" a one off doesn't prove ANYTHING. I saw an australian cage fight where a 40 odd year old man , fairly hard and experianced looking, went in against a beefy 20 something, the 20something beat him in under 20 seconds. Your theory is just wrong, plain and simple. I'm 17 right now, fairly strong, nothing special, and most of my friends are older than me, 18 or 19, but i'm stronger than 90% of them, and i could beat 70% of them in a fight, it's not boasting, it's what they've said themselves.

Infact i'm so adament that you are wrong i'm compelled to find evidence:
    http://www.ufc.tv/fighterPage/fighterPage.asp?feature=titleHolder

Scroll 2 right and you will find Tito Ortiz, light heavyweight Ultimate fighting champion of the world, he is 28 years old 11 - 2 win lose record expert in submission fighting. You're saying your dad could beat up this man?

11. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Next time you try to insult some one's intelligence, try spelling "brain" correctly. Then I might actually take you seriously.

12. Immortal_Wombat

you tried to insult mine, and spelling really proves something doesn't it, yes apart from it being the lowest form of argument

13. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

Ha, ha, I_W got his dick slamed in the door. OK now kids, that's enough. We don't want this to get ugly.

14. Immortal_Wombat

oh please, i stung her so she insults my typo, wow i'm hurt. And now she'll make some comment about how i didn't "sting" her, whatever, if you're all gonna turn this into a grammar nazism fest i quit, you win, feel happy?

What I would be saying about now is i agree with most of you, including snowmane, but she had to get in her "hyuk hyuk, i'ma gohnna show this wombayt up for a know it all hyuk hyuk" and booyaa, flameage.

I made a typo, you got me wrong first guess, let's leave it at that, we're both fucking morons.

15. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Actually, I wasn't trying to insult you. It seemed to me (incorrectly, as you have pointed out), that you wanted us to pick the wrong answer. I apologize if this offended you, but it wasn't meant to be an insult.

16. Immortal_Wombat

well i did sort of, but u picked the right answer, and it pleases me to be among people that can think beyond "let's pick the answer that's less obvious to appear clever". So aye, i suppose i'm due you an apology as you've given me one, here it is.

17. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Like a little bitch. :)

18. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

With $1000 dollars, I can beat any man in the world. That $1000 is there to buy me a handgun and ammo :).

19. Immortal_Wombat

Laaaaaaydeeeeeeees and Gentlemeeeeeen, the fight of the century is upon us, retard's dad, a farm worker from um, i can't be arsed to go back and look, versus Tito Ortiz, light heavyweight Ultimate Fighting champion of the world (TM). Tickets are available from me, costing £100 for a standard seat, and £1000 for ringside

20. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

DING DING DING

*Pow! *Crunch! "OOOF!" *Kablooie! (insert other various and sundry ass-kicking noises here)

"Dad, what happened to your face?"

Our Host!