Key of Glass/the lost Wizard/Magical trap door

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Whitebird, Dec 30, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Lagash

Lagash New Member

Hmm... ok, I don't see why nothing happened... he was supposed to kill you. And I did it before the Vendigroth Device mission (I never do any mission after that one, just go to the Ring). Well.

And I ask: there's something relevant to the plot in giving that Jason guy the Vendigroth object? Once I remebered to do that and after completing the mission I saw nothing special... maybe because the fact that he discovers Vendigroth a few hours before Arronax restores it?
    Someone saw something worht of that mission?

2. Gavla

Gavla New Member

(spoily)
    I'd think arronax restoring Vendigroth would be more of a long term process, since he's doing it as a sort of penance to make up for his arrogance. He probably only uses minimal magic to do it, too, since it's so tech.

3. Deathmage

Deathmage New Member

In my latest evil game I gutted Kan H'ua when I first met him, and then I got teleported to the Void :-o . Too bad I didn't get to visit Tulla, I was really looking forward to do so...

4. Lagash

Lagash New Member

Yes, it happens if you kill Nasrudin too. But you wouldn't have got to Tulla anyway, the mage at the entrance wouldn't let you enter; he'd said something like only a few are allowed to enter and you aren't.

Anyway if you want to enter Tulla before having to go there... try entering its perimeter and then start the Worldmap, make a way though Tulla and when you start travelling, quickly stop when the cross goes over Tulla... luckily you'll appear inside... it worked for me a lot of times (I went to Tulla after leaving Shrouded Hills once.). :D

Our Host!