Burnin' a hole in my pants

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bryant1380, Jan 2, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

Retard, if you don't own Majesty by now, pick it up in a bargain basement somewhere. In your country you should be able to get the gold edition, which includes the expansion set. It's a truly great game, an RTS with cool twists. For some reason, the game just screams out to me that you in particular would love it. Don't ask me why, but go with my instincts.

Yes, I know you've spent your money already, but that's what you get for impetuousity.

2. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

I'll check it out, Fatman. Your instinks are usually right on target.

Speaking of games, my bro-in-law let me borrow Dungeon Keeper 2 last night... I pulled one of those sneaking in bed at 2:00 in the morning because of this game. Have you guys played it? Basically, you are the master of a dungeon, and you command imps to tunnel and build, and you can attract different sorts of creatures through portals that your imps discover. You also build different types of rooms, like torture chambers, lairs for your hordes, a chicken hatchery to feed your minions, and you can learn different spells as well. I guess it's classified as a RTS, because you attack others in their dungeons. This game is fun, fun, fun. Hell, it caused me to take Cate Archer outta my cd drive.

*Click Submit, click Bookmarks, select Google, type in Majesty, see if Sheriff Fatman's right, rush to Wal-Mart in a fit of impetuositiness*

3. gamenut

gamenut New Member

that game (dungeon keeper 2) sounds like an old game for ps named tecmo's deception and another one i can't quite put my finger on...

4. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Dungeon Keeper is pretty old. I remember the original, where extra levels would open up under certain conditions such as specific days of the year.

5. Ct0fDiscord

Ct0fDiscord New Member

Ah yes. Good old dungeon keeper. I remember back when the horned reaper was a creature you had to summon (mistress, bile demon, troll). You had to pick him up quickly to the lair, and then quickly to the training room. Make sure the training room is near the hatchery and treasury. After he hits level 10 then you had to put him in the temple to worship you or he would get pissed very fast and basically attack all your creatures.
    There was a bonus level where you had to kill all your imps and you were given a horned reaper. So you just slap him a few times and your pretty much all set :D

Dungeon Keeper 2 was even better despite a few bugs that never were fixed... theyre both dead games, but great. Too bad they cancelled the DKIII project :(

6. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

HEY! i just noticed this and just what kind of sick pervo freak do you think i am..... and to include the lovely* Windmills i must question your reasoning...... thinks back, :ponder: you know what, never mind.

*may not be lovely

7. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

Ouch - nobodie likes this kind of thing. Tilting at Windmills is asking for trouble.

8. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

thanks for pointing it out sheriff :grin: ....... and there's that intellectual humour again, i think your ass is starting to get away from you.... maybe it needs "disciplinary action"....... too bad eros aint here huh? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ........ just kidding buddy........ buddy? pal?... aussie cobber digger mate? ............. ah crap..........

9. Windmills

Windmills New Member

Indeed. They may cast you down into the mire, or up amongst the stars. But more importantly, they can do some serious injury to your groin, if not careful.

Really, though - loveliness is in the eye of the beholder, after all. What's that they say? "One man's burrito supreme is another man's violent explosive diarrhea", or something of the sort? I forget. Gary Shandling was mumbling it pretty incoherently in my ear, after the 17 shots of peppermint schnopps and some unidentifiable pills he found under a urinal at a Wal-mart restroom.

As for the sick pervo comment, guilty as charged. It's not everyday somebody calls a rose a rose, and it's even more infrequent that I get to get all covered in Crisco and use the rubber chicken in every orifice, with mrnobodie watching.

10. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

some of the best times i've had have started with violently explosive diarrhea....... something to consider perhaps?

Our Host!