See-ya

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Menion Ravenlock, Dec 16, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Which is why this forum sucks, cause you took control basicaly! It would be WAY better without you as a mod, and everyone can agree with me! That's why I like other forums, cause I can pick my own avatar, not like this one, some dumbass gives me a SPAM CAN for an avatar, for not being able to spell right and shit like that! My god!

What are you going to do now? Ban me for my "rude" behavior. I'm just saying the truth, and everyone knows it! The truth can hurt, ya know?

2. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

Ha, Ha, Quethim has a spam can, a spam can. I think Jinxed does a fair job. If you don't like this place, jump on Ravenlock's bandwagon and get the hell going.

3. Ray Stryke

Ray Stryke New Member

You must have done something pretty outrageous to deserve a spam can, Quetheim.

4. Quethim

Quethim New Member

All right all of you newbies out there. I was in this forum for a long time, and all of the time that I've been in here, people have criticized me, I don't think I liked it. Anyway, I was away from this forum for a while, so I decided to come back, but I came back at the wrong time, I was depressed, and so I got pissed on the forum and stuff and started spamming a lot, and then I reached 1000 posts and left again, and so I got the spam can, but I cam back a couple days later and apologized and stuff, and I still apologize, but does anyone see me? No! They do not!

They just keep on criticizing me. This was my very first forum I have ever really gone to, but respect I do not get. So, do you all actually think I like it and stuff? I’ve gone through tough points in life, for I’m a small kid in high school. That’s the reason I came to the internet, to get away from the real life, but it seemed that the forum was just the same as real life….

I’m no longer depressed, I’m actually a lot happier….

5. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

Obviously.

Why don't you try drugs and alcohol? That always seemed to work for the losers way back when I was in school. :p

6. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Hey, Quethim, how long has it been since I've criticised you? Pretty damn long. You've taken the effort to spell correctly, and use proper grammar, which is a good effort on your part. Now, if only you stopped bitching how everyone criticises you (when it's just Etalis) then maybe you might be rid of the spam can. Also, other people were small and got through high school fine. I did it, so I don't think it's an arduous challenge for you to.

7. Quethim

Quethim New Member

I'm not depressed, no need for drugs.

Anyway, if a person is depressed, they want to try and make thier life better, not worse! Drugs make people worse, it solves nothing, I think that drugs are pointless. I have never taken any, never drank or anything like that, I see no reason to. It's bad......

Anyway, that's all I have to say....
    And know, there are two of me! One who seems angry, but is not really angry in real life, just seeing how people would react, which they just start flaming me, but eh. The other, the nice, sarcastic joking one, who people still flame...so either way, I have fun, but get flamed...

8. Etalis Craftlord

Etalis Craftlord New Member

Fun with punctuation!

In spite of the constant whining.

9. Ferret

Ferret New Member

Well, he's no longer got the spam can! He's our bottle of slavation now! :eek: :p

Anyway, perhaps we can all stop bitching about it, and allow him to settle down to his new life, as a normal member?

10. Etalis Craftlord

God, I hope so. Aside from the constant bitching about avatars, he's really improved considerably.

11. Quethim

Quethim New Member

No need to fear! For the bitching shall be over! I got a new avatar, makes me a lot happier. Thanks Jinxed...it was Jinxed right?

Anyway, sorry for going a little overboard...I don't know why I did that. I wasn't even in a bad mood.

12. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Hmmm... More like: Fun with the quote function!

13. Etalis Craftlord

Or possibly Fun With Forgetting To End Tags. :p

14. slagger21

slagger21 New Member

Actually Ferret , i think Aozos is seriously spammed . Time to clean up eh ?

15. gamenut

gamenut New Member

actualy... since bob left i find that it has quieted on the spam front...

EDIT: i just noticed something.... look at my joined date. i could swear i was here before some time in febuaury of 2002... :-?

16. Ferret

Ferret New Member

Well, that's nearly a year now Nutty. It's a fairly long time.

And about Aozos. Yes, it's not as bad as it was, but it's still a bit spammy. The mods are cracking down though, and the spam is limited only to the Chamber of Insanctity. Even HOE is now starting to crack down on the spam in the chamber. It just got too spammy, even for the most tolerant person there. :-o

17. Menion Ravenlock

Menion Ravenlock New Member

18. Etalis Craftlord

19. Menion Ravenlock

Menion Ravenlock New Member

20. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Despite that the last post was not too long ago, you should not be proud of digging it up to post something as inane and pointless as that. And then to act like you said something extremely witty.

Or am I just being too goody-goody?

Our Host!