What is up with Raven???!!

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Lonewolf, Jan 4, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Lonewolf

Lonewolf New Member

I just got the Vendigroth (spelling?) device. Went to the portals and ported to the ring. Im thinking Great im almost done.. But as soon as i port into the ring Raven decides to ditch. Saying she is not afraid to fight but... and the only option i have to say back to her is Bye or see ya later..Whats going on, is there something i need to do to get her back? or is she gone for good? Help me PLEEAASEE :cry:

2. The_Malus_Monkey

The_Malus_Monkey New Member

3. Demosthenes

Demosthenes New Member

4. Susano

Susano New Member

I got the same when I still was unpatched....... if you are unpatched, too, she is gone for good.

Speaking of Raven:
    I have both Ravena nd this Dark Elf (whats her name again?) in my party. Was never problem, I have ch20 and am master in (whast teh Englishw ord for it? This one where you have to lead teh negoations in Caladon to get master state).
    But currently, I let my party wait, and the talking option that let Raven joins you even if the Dark Elf in your party wasnt there anymore..... I havent patched yet (although it are already two months since I formatted, heh) and havent have any mods..... wieird.. it always works and now out of sudden it doesnt...
    Guess I need the patch :/

5. Deathmage

Deathmage New Member

I think that's part of the game. She supposedly comes back if you're anything but Half-Elf, wheas she dumps you.

6. Susano

Susano New Member

so this is why...... Uhm, what does she have against Half-Elven? (Half-Elven of all races! Cant help find them coolest, heh....)

Our Host!