Stream of consience

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by M@de in China, Dec 22, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. M@de in China

M@de in China New Member

I've decided to write a topic in a stream of consience where you type and you don't correct you mistakes and you don't think about what you're writing.

Hmm, where to begin.. I think i'm a stalker, but chances are I won't see her again, which may be a good thing. I think I'm a bad friend to one of my friends because one time a few months ago i told him i was going somewhere, but whent somewhere else instead, i felt like i betrayed him. anyways that was good to get out. I hope I got an A in my stats class. I need to get like a 55% in the final to pull an A, also I'm pretty sure (almost certain) that I made CSF this term, which means I am eliglble for CSF life member, which means I get the gold tassels. ooooo, anyways I better go clean my room it's such a god danm mess. I really should do alot of things, such as help my parents aroudn teh house, god i'm lazy. does it seem awkward that an athiest uses god's name in vain several time? boy do I think up wierd things, I wonder what everyone here will say, I don't think that many of my friends will see this, hopefully none of them will. anyways i think this girl is so cute, but i'm sucha coward i don't advance, she has a boyfriend though, but she gives off signals that she's interested, or maybe it's just my wishful thinking that makes me think I have a chance, I wonder how everyone here will reply, has anyone noticed that I ask alot of questions, what kind of name is terra-arcanum, it's kinda of a cool name where did you guys come up with it. I wonder how long this will come out, I wonder if anyone will read this. 5 bucks says this will go to the vault, it probably will, I should probably stop doing this or else everyone will be annoyed, does anyone think this is annoying?

2. Ray Stryke

Ray Stryke New Member

I think it's an absurd cry for attention...

anyways, if you're crying...terrycloth towel anyone?

3. M@de in China

M@de in China New Member

you're probably right, i'm bored, so very very bored

4. Ray Stryke

Ray Stryke New Member

You have to be to type something as long winded like that, just to get it posted in the vault. *Waves hello to everyone surfing the vault*

5. Settler

Settler Member

Hey, I've got no problem with it - not sure I could say the same for Jinxed, though. It's good to get stuff off your chest like that - you generally feel alot better for it.

[EDIT] How about keeping this as a rant thread?

6. Ray Stryke

Ray Stryke New Member

Our resident Chucky might decide to flood it...and maybe all the spammers will do that too.

7. Etalis Craftlord

Etalis Craftlord New Member

8. Settler

Settler Member

Our Host!