Just for Quethim

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by Feldon Kane, Dec 10, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Feldon Kane

Feldon Kane New Member

Your English has improved, you're sticking with the storyline, and you're fitting into the group! I think everyone would agree. Thanks for the effort. :smile:
    P.S. Sorry about the head-bonking episode in 'Scroll of Forum Res'.
    Not! :grin:

2. Maniac

Maniac New Member

3. Quethim

Quethim New Member

my english is just fine the only problem is that i do not know how to spell very good and i am 15 years ild :sad:

4. Feldon Kane

Feldon Kane New Member

5. Quethim

Quethim New Member

6. Menion Ravenlock

Menion Ravenlock New Member

HAHAHA take a load at this

i am 15 years ild<What's that supposed to mean? Ild? Also the lower case I's.

7. xento

xento New Member

Im onwy fowteen yews owd and me cant eben spew illuminate!

Look, Quethim, what country do you come from? No offence, but you should be able to spell the basics and works easy-to-read sentances at least a little bit. Sharpen it up by using some sounding out for those words you don't know how to spell, and capitalize your I's and add the correct punctuation.

[​IMG]

8. Icairus

Icairus New Member

For you people

For all of you that do not have any capabilities with the english language: please do me a huge favor and type your sentences in your Word Processor of choice, one with automatic spellcheck. You can then copy and paste, and your sentences will magickally become *gasp* legible!

Another nifty idea as to improving your posts is this neat button labelled "Preview." It is right next to the Submit button, and when you click it, you can see what your post looks like. Use it. Look at what it displays. If there are problems, change them.

This is very important information for people such as Menion, Slug, and Quethim. Someone should even create a sticky in General with similar information.

Menion, gravedigging is bad m'kay?

I know I did so once, to the oldest post in the Forum, but that is not the point

9. Ferret

Ferret New Member

And can we all avoid gravedigging please? Quethim does not deserve this kind of abuse, as he's improved quite a bit since he first joined, and indeed, since this thread was made NEARLY A YEAR AGO!!!

Gravedigging is not appreciated, and will get you a bad reputation, and emnity from the other members, especially if it's purely for the reason of flaming, or blatantly insulting another user.

Also, you stand a high chance of pissing the mods off... which is NOT a good idea! :-x

10. Quethim

Quethim New Member

I was that bad, eh? I don't remember that far back. That was around the time when I first came to this RPG forum. A long time ago, long before you came here Menion. So Menion, you think giving me advice that I've already been given will help with YOUR spelling?

11. slagger21

slagger21 New Member

Our Host!