How will Jack Chick blame the Pope for 9/11/01?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CharlesBHoff, Dec 11, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Jack Chick own than religious tract company that write tract attacking Roman
    Chaturity and Muslim , wictha(witchcraft). He like to write tract accueing the Pope throught history for starting war, and tourting and killing people.

"The Pope is sitting on his throne mad as hell about Bush get the Roman Church vote to beat the one that the Pope want as President,Gore,. So the Pope was thinking real hard for many hour's ,unit he decide to sleep with his
    fravor whore for the night."

Does anyone want to pick it up and add to the story.

2. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

No, not particularly.

3. M@de in China

M@de in China New Member

Ditto

4. Etalis Craftlord

Etalis Craftlord New Member

I'd say from the sound of it that you're just looking for an excuse to insult the religious leader of someone else's religion.

5. Icairus

Icairus New Member

Was this written in English?
    Let me see if I can decipher this... I glare at it, seeing if it is written in some form of code. I call in a professional cryptographer who decides that this is code for "I want your body" somehow, however that seems unlikely to me. Let me do my own attempt at codebreaking. All that I can see in it is: oh wait, there is nothing intelligible in there, although this part appears to be an explanation for the text placed below it.
    What the hell is this? Are you going with pretending to be Jack Chick? Is this your opionion? Or are you just a monkey with a keyboard and this is just a random set of buttons pressed on a Keyboard?

Pick what up?
    Add to the story? I do plenty of adding to stories, check the RP forum. Oh, that middle section, that is supposed to be a story! Now I am sure of the monkey option in the questions I asked above

6. Etalis Craftlord

Etalis Craftlord New Member

I think it's hilarious that he thinks the Pope wanted Gore to win. Neither candidate was particularly concerned with the Roman Catholic Church... at all.

7. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

All I want to do is to beat Jack Chick to the punch. I have a great deal of respect for the Pope. I read many of Jack Chick tract over the year and he trie to blame all the world problen on the Roman Church. I just want to show
    it doesnot take alot of writeing skill or talent to do so.
    I hope I didnot offend any Roman Church member here. I than one of the few western along with one3 rabbia who refuse to read Salman Rushdie called the Satanic Verses.
    In Jack Chick mind the al Qaeda is part of the Roman Church plot to control the world with bin Osama as than Jesit priest.

I must agree with Islam that it is odd that Christian believe in a Trinity that God is divide into three parts or Mary as Mother of God. Islam has influenced
    many Europeans to question the validity of the trinity theory. The early writng
    of Christian found in Egypt in the last century have writeing from the Gnotic sect and afew other early christian sect that didnot beleive in than trinity at all. The idear of than trinity first appear in the 3rd century.

8. Luchaire

Luchaire New Member

And this relates to anything how?

9. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Christian is those be than monotheistic religion with one whole God not God divide into 3 Gods. Some Christian are starting to think that the trinity was than man make beleif that came not from God. It isnot only Muslim that have
    ploblem with trinity the Jew have the same thought that Christian going around saying they believe in one God but believe that He is divide into 3 parts.

10. slagger21

slagger21 New Member

11. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

The Holy Trinity is not 3 Gods. He is not "divided". Charles, for someone who is not Christian I don't understand why you are telling everyone what Christianity is supposed to be. Also, about the Jack Chick stuff. He's a whacko. I think that his pamphlets are a mockery and un-reverent. (Is that a word?) Stop using Jack Chick as your model for the base of the Christian religion.

12. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

"Irreverent" is the word, or possibly "irrelevant," if you're talking about what Charles says on religion.

I don't believe in the Trinity any more than I believe in God or Allah or Buddha. I do think it strange that Charles should cite beliefs of other religions as if they're somehow relevant to Christianity or in someway make the concept of a divine trinity less valid, though.

We're talking about a belief in divinity here, right? A god who created from nothing (or whatever) the totality of the Universe. A god who is at once intangible and all-present. A god embodying the paradox of omnipotence. Why would the three-in-one be any harder to believe than the rest of that? It's not like it's open to empirical verification or logical proof or anything.

13. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

DIE HEATHEN!!

Our Host!