I am disappointed in you

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by Maniac, Feb 8, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Maniac

Maniac New Member

I'd like to make a thread but you guys aren't very enthusiastic.You just roleplay a few pages and then you become bored of the story and abandon the thread.If you think 10 pages are much then duh....what kind of roleplayers are you????????

P.S.Anyone ready to dive into a long,intriguing story write so here.And with our joined force we will create a fascinating story.
    P.S.S.I hope Bortis is banned already.

2. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I really enjoy the role-playing that goes on here...until some idiot comes along and wrecks it. If people actually took the time to write posts that were realistic, grammatically correct and with correct spelling, then it would be so much better.

No offense to Quethim here, but the way he writes is pathetic. Roleplaying shouldn't really consist of three lines of absolute crap.

3. Quethim

Quethim New Member

I am real sorry about that Jarinor.I have a lot of ideas in my mind and I would love to help you guys out with an interesting RPG.My ideas are real good and I would think you guys can see that.I just need to beable to write a lot more and spell stuff a lot better.

I will do my best on the next one.

4. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

I not unnerstan? Yoose peepol not liyke bad spellars? I thunk dat be good! Me kan speel reel well so me not worreed 'bowt dat!

Me was thinkin' dat some of yoose koold get tageffa and starts a 'No dumb-dums' esstablishmant and only peepol dat kan spell reel well kan joyne.

Wat do yoose rekon?

DarkUnderlord
    -------------------
    Me think dat when me go drinkin' me gets smarter!!

5. Menion Ravenlock

Menion Ravenlock New Member

Want a good story and a long one? Join War RPG. But pm me and tell me what you want to be okay? The story though is on a break for thanksgiving. So come and join it's great!

6. Icairus

Icairus New Member

Correct

I agree with you, Maniac. I agree even more with Jarinor about how there are a few too many idiots that post and wreck things. It might be a good idea to use a different board for roleplaying, one for that purpose, that someone involved admins and can get rid of all of the moronic crap that people post. I have a board if that is considered a good idea, but it it could probably be classified with what Menion writes (crap).

Aozos is not Arcanum themed, if you didn't notice, Ferret

7. Ferret

Ferret New Member

If you want decent roleplaying, then pop over to the board that Maniac and I are the RP moderaters of - the Temple of Aozos.

A link can be found in my signature...

8. Flink

Flink New Member

I'd love to take part in an epic story again. The "Thread that needs a title." by Jarinor was a whole lot of fun. If someone's doing something like that again I'd join in a heartbeat...

9. Maniac

Maniac New Member

Yeah that thread brings back memories... :grin:

And Icairus, there are many Arcanum fans on Aozos and none forbids you to create a thread based on Arcanum. We have one going even but it might be too late to join but create a new one and if it's interesting people will join.

10. Menion Ravenlock

Temple of Aozos? You know what is it really good? Then I guess I have to pop over there for a little bit. Hmmm so far so good it seems. :smile:

11. xento

xento New Member

Yep. Aozos is a great RP place with (no offence to anyone) a seemingly more accepting group of people. It is like here, but you can put up your own avatar instantly. No waiting for 1000 posts (I still haven't been granted my custom avatar! :( )

12. Menion Ravenlock

I tried the Temple of Aozos and it didn't work but manaic is helping me out. So far though it looks decent.

13. Ferret

Ferret New Member

I like it. But then, I AM a mod there, and do a lot of Roleplaying. It's a more versatile board than here, because it's not just Arcanum based, but no more or less accepting than here. If you spam inanely and/or annoy everyone needlessly, then you'll be banned there, just like here. However, since Bob, we haven't had much of a problem, and everyone's welcome¹ so pop along and have fun. Even Milo joined now! :grin:

¹Well, maybe SnobotheHobo aka Arcanum Idiot isn't since he's a complete bastard, but that's it.

14. Menion Ravenlock

Yes its working! Thanks alot Maniac!!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

15. xento

xento New Member

Hope you have fun! I go there on occasion, too, but usually come here. Have fun anyway! :D

16. Quethim

Quethim New Member

It's a great place over there. I like it, I go there more then here as well. I advice all Role Players to go on over there, it's great! Many cool people there...I have not had a problem with any.

17. Maniac

Maniac New Member

18. Menion Ravenlock

Ahhh the boards are not up right now. This is not good for I am waiting for some replys from people. :(

Our Host!