What people will do if they're sad...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Snobothehobo, Dec 8, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Snobothehobo

Snobothehobo Member

1. Commit suicide
    2. Drink
    3. Smoke cigarette/marijuina

If you wanna complain about this post, UR A SAD PERSON!

I hope this makes the Vault.

2. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

If you commit suicide every time you're sad, you would lead an almost entirely happy life.

When I am sad, I generally try to share the feeling by bitching and whining and being childishly inconsolable. When I am happy, it gets harder to find reasons to whine, but it is certainly still doable.

3. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Well, if someone was sad they would go online and go to a forum and create a thread called "What will people do if they're sad."

Actually, it depends the reason why they are sad and the type of person they were. If they were a weak type of person who has a lot of problems, then they would result in suicide. If it is a person who knows to talk it over with someone and does not want to kill themselves and wants to make things better, then I'm sure they would talk to some people.

Drinking and doing drugs helps with nothing, talking to someone does. Some of the reasons people get sad are some of the dumbest. Someone breaks up with you, ever think that maybe that person was not the one? Friends make fun of you, ignore them (that's what I do :) ).

Then some reasons are pretty serious but can still be resolved. Like child abuse, you can always fix that, call 911 or something or get someone who can help. Parents start fighting, there is not much you can do about it, but try to get each of them to stop, DO NOT RESULT IN DEATH.

There are many other reasons as well, too much to list, but the answer is to get help, talk to someone who cares, but don't kill yourself, life always changes, you can't expect everything to go your way.

4. Etalis Craftlord

Etalis Craftlord New Member

No, that would be if someone was feeling annoying.

Or the can o' spam. Quethim.

Wait... so you're saying that if someone knows to talk to people, they will? Dear God, the enlightenment!

Except for preventing death by thirst and exceedingly painful migraines.

Unless they turn into a snake. That never helps.

I'm shocked and amazed that you actually have friends to ignore.

"Do not result in death."
    Your English skills are matched only by your prowess with the fairer sex.

My waaaaaay.... I'll do it my waaaay.....

5. M@de in China

M@de in China New Member

Now do you mean

1) You do (option) if you are sad.

or

2) If you do (option) you are sad.

Because if you mean (1) then that's not true because I haven't done any of those (of course I've thought of it...) and I consider myself sad most of the time.

And I agree with Quethim, this is an obvious sign of reaching out seeking help. My best advice is to not look to us, but call your local suicide hotline.

6. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

If i feel sad i generaly think "okay, so what i wll be out of this dump soon anyway." But since i do not have german classes anymore i'm not sad. "Take one thing at a time" that is my filosofy. Doing something that you like is also a good thing to stop beeing feeling sad, but then my compueter has broken so i can not play computer games, and the grouse population at my place is allmost destroyed so i can not go hunting neither. So i allmost feel sad, but my brother is coming home to christmas with his computer so i just have to wait, and the christmas will be filled with parties. And the lord of the rings will be in cinemas here soon, but i will probably be disepointed and damn, now i'm sad again. But then again i can allways sing the "allways look at the bright side of life" song. Makes things easier. *runs of singing "allways look at the bright side of life"*

7. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

8. Snobothehobo

Snobothehobo Member

That'd be #2, thank you.

Our Host!