Transcendent Being

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by dalamar, Nov 21, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. dalamar

dalamar New Member

In Tulla library I found a book speaking of becoming a transcendent being thanks to learning right spell colleges. I made second char and advanced mastered (5 spells) him in those 8 colleges (Divination, Conveyance, Temporal, White Necromancy, Force, Meta, Air and Fire), got to Tulla read that book again and it says that I must become archmage to complete transformation into magical being. Ok... Is there a way to get this done or is it just a hoax?
    And is there a way to be able to cast regenerative shell? (I suppose when one becomes that magical being it's possible)

2. Icairus

Icairus New Member

I doubt that the stuff you have read in that book is meaningful, but you can try becoming master of spell colleges. Where did you find this book?

3. zxcvbnmnbvcxz123

zxcvbnmnbvcxz123 New Member

I think regenerative shell may be one of the 'lost' spells

There was originally 8 spells in each collage but the last 3 were lost... it mentions mass revive in some book...

What would it be under? necromantic white? force?

4. Lagash

Lagash New Member

Oh, please! You have to find out if this is true! It looks great, mostly the regenerative shell idea! ...Where was that book? I wasn't aware there was a library in Tulla. Maybe because I end business there quickly... I should explore more. :sad:

5. Ferret

Ferret New Member

I'd imagine you have to master the colleges, maybe in a certain order or something, otherwise you only get one mastery. Maybe you should kill the current archmage too..... :-o

6. Max Coyote

Max Coyote New Member

That sounds neat... I mean, killin' Simeon Tor... his blood drippin' down Tulla's polished floors...

Er... (gives compromised look) Nevermind... forget it

I must ask... where's this book? Where's the library, for that matter? I didn't see any...

7. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

I have found two libaries in the game, one in Tarant, one in Tulla. The books are worth reading.

8. Max Coyote

Max Coyote New Member

Yeah... I know books are good. I like readin' myself... but what I'm asking is:

Where is the Tulla library? I can't play the game so I'm askin' just to know!

Thanx!

9. nutcase

nutcase New Member

i think its the building with that guy who gives you a quest about wearing someguy's stuff to go through some puzzle. He gives you a scroll upon completion.

10. xento

xento New Member

When you enter tulla, go to the main area (where the pool is) and take a right. The library should be the first building you come to.

11. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

If the missing colleges of magic aren't avilable (although it sounds really cool, and I hope they are) in the game, it certainly would be a grand recommendation for the Arcanum II suggestion forum.

Our Host!