the best one ever

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by lithium, Nov 5, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. lithium

lithium New Member

wow...just finished the best char i`ve ever done...just at one point where i thought this game couldn`t interest me any longer...now i would like to know what you think of that guy...

An Elven Male(i like them in these white suits;-)
    meele dodge and heal master
    all chemistry schematics + charged rings + the first two herbology schematics.reached level 50 finishing T`sen Ang and made every quest that i didnt have up to then (exept the old blind master which i still haven`t found...;-(

nevermind he`s cool.

2. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

That's interesting htough personally I only choose dwarves for techies. Humans perhaps. Dwarves get the best bonus of charged rings (+2 per ring). Also I would modify that character to have all smithy schematics. And as for healing I always take Jayna Styles along.

3. Demosthenes

Demosthenes New Member

jayna is great for techies, her drugs make life more fun and so much easier.

4. Drugar

Drugar New Member

Though after a while it's quite a bitch to find the right ingedients...without spending days sleeping outside the shop...

But they're great for selling at the beginning of the game :D
    BTW: Who else had a relation of 400+ with Ristezze? Having a low willpower kinda stopped me from ever having Expert haggle, so most stuff could only be sold at Ristezze's
    And the trip to Shrouded Hills always give a nifty amount of XP, so it's not that bad

5. zxcvbnmnbvcxz123

zxcvbnmnbvcxz123 New Member

Just get rizzite's key by pickpocketing him while he's sleeping (ANY character can do it within 5 tires...) and every 2 days, collect the 1.5-2.5k gold he has from his item chest! 0:)

6. Evil Assassin

Evil Assassin New Member

Any character can get +2dex per charged ring, if they have enough tech aptitude. The best thing about dwarves is that when you get to 100 tech apt and then put on magnus's gloves you get +3 to str, dex and con. great or what.

Back to the subject, nice idea, but rather strange - why have healing salve and healing skill, why not max exposvies insted and get mustard gas nades.

Our Host!