Hey listen...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Menion Ravenlock, Nov 8, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Menion Ravenlock

Menion Ravenlock New Member

Hey I am going to say this and once only ladies and gents. I am not Hel Khat or the elois guy. I am Menion Ravenlock Who lives in California who is 50%german,40%swede, and 10% irish. My real name is Menion Stoudt and Not as sure hell the guys you think of me as! I post usually like this with no pics/smiley mens. I don't care what you think because I guess then I only know the truth and I can sit back and Laugh at what total Idiots you people are! (Besides the people who are not accusing me of being the two guys) I like this place alot and I came here not just for the game tips (DUH!) I came for the social part like the general forums. Thats why I jump into the General forum so fast and not some newb forum because I for one don't like to be called a newb and not a guy to ask for help except in private. Thats why I pmed Retard like 10 times because 1: he was the first guy I saw online. 2: He had high states and 3: Because it was the fastest way to get tips! So I am sorry for any bad cussing at you guys but I guess you just have to belive/have Faith that I am not These people you say I am because I am not and I guess I will get back to my Posting Thanks for Listening.

2. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Bull hockey. You've been saying it in every thread, and every post, the last 10-15 you've posted. Dude. If you're not Hel Khat, then chill. We're just joshin' ya. If you have someone constantly calling you Hel Khat, ignore them. Don't derail several threads by saying "i ma not hal kat or whoever and tht other guy woever he si so stop caling me him!!!" Please. We believe you.

3. Menion Ravenlock

Menion Ravenlock New Member

Yeah okay... Okay fine now I will be Posting for now on with better vocab and stuff okay guys? Sorry It's just been kinda stressful. I just hate being called a liar and stuff it is like against me really bad. *Thanks Retard for the help you have ever given me thank-you*

4. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Yar, whatever ya reckon, Hel Khat.

Oh? Are we? Yeah. Yeah that's right.

5. tzehoong

tzehoong New Member

6. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Yes, I think we should all ignore it. Everyone okay with that? Do you think we should all ignore it?

I'll start the ignoring process.
    *sticks fingers in ears*
    I'm not listening!!
    lalalalalallalalallalalala

7. slagger21

slagger21 New Member

damn this is just like asking people not to call me Slaggirl .

It doesn't work ! :-?

edit : a round 300 posts ! :roll:

8. DarkUnderlordClone

DarkUnderlordClone New Member

9. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Wow, this guy sounds like me, or at least he sound like what I used to sound. Wine wine wine, cheese is always good with wine =)

Looks like there are many people who took my place, eh? The place of bad grammar and bad spelling, well looky here all of you new people who can spell but don't like it, just do it, you won't get made fun of nearly as much, and if you do get made fun of, it's because you are a retard!

And no, not like the retard that posts in this forum, but one that has some mental problems and can't do anything for yourself.

10. Milo

Milo New Member

Hey, Quethim's back AND IN FULL EFFECT YO.

Don't leave us again, Chosen One.

11. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

*Nearly falls over with mock shock*

Holy crap! Quethim learnt how to spell and use largely correct grammar...or at least, finally bothered to demonstrate his ability to do so.

Here's to more coherent and understandable posts from Q.

12. xento

xento New Member

Congrats, Q! Milo is right: Don't go away!

BTW, why haven't you replied to that DBZ rp in Aozos?

13. Quethim

Quethim New Member

I've still been around Aozos, but why not here? I really don't know why, this is a pretty cool place and everything, I don't know why I don't come back and stay. I guess I could check this place every now and then. I use better grammar now because I know everyone here likes good grammar, so I decided to use some grammar. My spelling is still a little bad, and I would use word if I could find it on my computer, but it happens to be lost on my computer.

And Nbrosz, I'm trying to get more people to join the DBZ thread in Aozos. But so far I have had no luck.

14. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

That's because it's DBZ - it's had it's day in the sun, now it has to move over for the latest Japanese kids anime sensation...being that by the time Pokemon was popular in the west they'd already moved onto DragonBall Z in Japan, and now we're just waiting to get the next cast-off, I mean, hit.

Our Host!