Im good but i want to be bad!

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Sauron, Oct 19, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Sauron

Sauron New Member

heres how it goes. i want to creat an evil character. but i alwas end up with an evil alighnment. for me there is only 1 way to be bad and stay bad. Sold your soul.[ back round] ths keeps me at 20 below. but every one hates me :( i tried dark elf but im still 0:) so please help me

2. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

Find a beggar and tell him to get a job, over and over again. Or get the "Evil Walkthrough" from Dimensions of Arcanum. ( TA might have it as well but I'm unsure) People are going to hate you, thats part of being evil. What, you thought you could have your cake and eat it to?

3. xento

xento New Member

Killing innocents and doing evil jobs is all it takes to be evil. It is actually harder to be good for most people.

4. PoiuytMan

PoiuytMan New Member

To give you a head-start on the road to evil, here are a few early-game tasks you can do to gain evil alignment points:

-Answer "No, I couldn't care less about these unlucky buggers" when Virgil is done talking.
    -Kill Arbalah for Farkhus' quest, then say you enjoy killing innocents.
    -Destroy the steam engine for Jongle Dunne.
    -Steal the 500 gold from the bank, and split it with the half-orc in the tavern. (don't betray him, and don't alert the bank woman, or you'll have Doc Roberts to face)
    -Get past the bridge by doing Witless' quest to destroy the bridge materials.

Hope that helps.

-Poiuyt Man

5. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

In order to be evil and still not have people attack me on sight I would go for 20 beauty asap.

6. Sauron

Sauron New Member

What is the site for dimensions of Arcanum? And i'll try all the thngs you guys told me to do. whats the best choice for an evil char? for example half orc mage/ warrior.

7. Sauron

Sauron New Member

oh ya i fogot, silly me. will virgle leave your group if your evil?

8. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

Vergil's alingment is the same as yours.

If you do some big good things, your reputation gets better & NPCs think better of you. Don't kill Arballah, do his quest, but not untill you have -20 or more on the alignment meter. His blessing gives a + to NPC's reaction. If you want people to like you better, be a Gnome, + 10% reaction.

Other than that, what do you want to be? An evil mage? An evil theif? An evil, clanking, tecno smith?

Dimensions of arcanum: http://www.rpgplanet.com/arcanum/

9. Luinil

Luinil New Member

i have a prowling, backstabbing, indiscriminate killer who's a halfling. i have a little magic and used to dark helm to get my ma up.

10. Evil Assassin

Evil Assassin New Member

If you want to be REALLY evil then be a half orc troll offspring and kill everyone who attacks you. You should be quite a good fighter with all the stat boni so who cares about the whole town guard who're about to get impaled on your sword.

Our Host!