Ashbury council

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Icairus, Oct 16, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Icairus

Icairus New Member

What do I have to do to convince them to build a statue? I have 20 ch and Master of Persuasion, I have convinced everyone possible to leave me alone, and with this character have convinced Khergan that he IS A LOSER, WHICH HE IS. But I cannot get this stupid Ashbury council to agree to the statue

2. Hel Khat

Hel Khat New Member

You have to assure them it is the right thing to do because it is a noble cause or something. If this don't help do a search on it I am sure it's been answered in the forum.

3. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

just follow the correct dialog path, int/pers shouldn't come into it, but a search would yield a lot more accurate information.

4. Evil Assassin

Evil Assassin New Member

They want a special quote, I think it's got something to do with inches and miles in.

5. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

It takes neither CH or persuasion, but IN. One little potion & you get MUCH better choices in the dialog. If you are a techie, talk fast.

6. PoiuytMan

PoiuytMan New Member

You need at least 10 Intelligence to give the correct answers. If you have even higher IN, you can give really smart answers (instead of "Could both sides agree on a third location?" you get "Hierarchial design principles dictate a central location.")

-Poiuyt Man

7. Gwindor

Gwindor New Member

Well, I convinced them, I only missed the "how should we get the money" part, but I still finished the quest and got the "Orator of Ashbury" title...

Our Host!