The Time Bomb is INSANE

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by PoiuytMan, Oct 15, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. PoiuytMan

PoiuytMan New Member

Does anyone know how useful the Time Bomb schematic is? It basically works the same as Dynamite -- you stick it on the ground, wait a few seconds and it explodes. But it's in a gift-wrapped box, so NOBODY notices it and freaks out! And if the blast kills anybody, no one cares! (not even Magnus) Consequence-free violence!
    :minigun:

(I just had to post this, I've been unabombing everybody in Tarant & Caladon since I got the mechanical manuals to build 'em)

-Poiuyt Man

2. Gwindor

Gwindor New Member

Heh, where did you get that schematic? Does it need many explosives manuals/levels?

3. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

It is available at gunsmith's shops. It requires dynamite. As I have found only 4 sticks in the game, I would guess you need to go all the way in explosives to realy use it.

4. PoiuytMan

PoiuytMan New Member

It requires Dynamite & Clock Parts, so you have to max Explosives to supply lots of Dynamite. You need 85 in Explosives, 80 Mechanical. I just have Sogg carrying around 4 Mechanical Manuals when I need to build.

I got all the Explosives & Gunsmithy manuals by standing outside Tarant's Gunsmith shop, and advancing time one day at a time to refresh his inventory. Plastique w/ Detonator are two other good schematics to learn if you're doing Explosives.

-Poiuyt Man

5. Evil Assassin

Evil Assassin New Member

Get stuff from the smithy shop aswell.

I use your tactic to get all the gun schematics, I have a character with about 20 different guns, 3 of which do an average of about 45 dmg.

Our Host!