Sigs Part Three

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Milo, Sep 20, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Yes, I remember it too, but I'm trying to forget. Along with a lot of other things.

2. Luchaire

Luchaire New Member

Errr....

*Quickly grabs a bottle of "Sense of Humor" and passes it to Jinxed*

Man... I was just fuckin' around. Considering I am in the process of writing a research paper on leprosy, I don't think these pics hold any real shock value. Gore is not something that bothers me.

Pardon me for joining in the "this is sick" spirit of this thread. I'll be off now...

3. Etalis Craftlord

Etalis Craftlord New Member

Your signature is like that puking smiley, Jinxed - it doesn't bother me, but I don't want to look at it.

4. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

Jinxed i still think that sig fucking rocks, that pain administor text fits well, my theory is if you don't like looking at something..... don't look at it and stop bitching to people who don't care.

5. Hel Khat

Hel Khat New Member

Er.... I'm not worried (nervous laugh) I mean me and you are FRIENDS right (backs a way slowly).... I mean it's all good :ponder: I won't tell :eek: I SWEAR! I won't tell ANYONE! They'll never know, no one HAS to know, our little secret right??? :eek: Just keep away from me! (turns and quickly runs down the hall, trips falls down in some mud, looks back in abject fear, scrambles to his feet and starts running aimlessly in the dark again) :paranoid:

*Gets to a phone*
    FRIEND_AL call the Sheriff GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!! Jinx has got a Maniac and that Retard with him and I think they mean business! They want to....
    *Phone goes dead....* Oh well poor me 0:) bye bye....

6. Hel Khat

Hel Khat New Member

Actually it's really not TOO bad when you think about it. We now have something repulsive enough to make us forget all about Jarinor's AV and that HAS to be good :razz:

(I know this is a double post but I just got inspired and I didn't think it would fit in with the last post for obvious reasons :p )

7. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Oooh, that's so funny. I mean, I haven't laughed that hard since...wait, sorry, got confused with something else. That's the stupidest thing I've heard today. What is it with you and your easily offended sensibilities? Oooh, Jarinor's got a crusty old man for my avatar, IT'S SO DISGUSTING, I THINK I'LL POINT IT OUT EVERY OTHER POST!

8. carlstar

carlstar New Member

bubbly tubbly

[​IMG]

I think the simple text is a good thing. You don't want the text distracting from the actual picture. It also makes it feel more cold with the text not trying to out play the picture.
    Its also more official so you it looks like you mean it more.

[​IMG]

The bubbles on the side of the face comes in a close second place but dont like the neck bubbles. Maybe a stake in the eye and neck would just finish it off.

9. xento

xento New Member

I get most of MY signature material from games too. Games make the best signatures/avatars if you do it right.

10. Hel Khat

Hel Khat New Member

I am assuming there was a point you were trying to make here? :ponder:

I mean you razz and insult me every chance you get and so I dish it back I thought that was just how things were 3:)
    I mean I don't loose it when you call me names like "punk ass" or "Pansy" for no reason, and it does not seem to matter worth a damn to you how that makes me feel :eek: .
    So Yes I do find the old goat's pic offensive cause I have to look at it everytime I post to a thread with you in it :p But I thought that was the whole point behind your picking it as an AV to offend peps :-? ! I mean it could not have been intended to endear them to you in anyway :roll:

PS
    It's not every other post only the ones following some insultive comment you made to pick at me. But I'm not complaining nor am I upset I just LOVE all the attension that you shower on me :heart: Want my home address? I LOVE Flowers :D

11. Rat Keeng

Rat Keeng New Member

Nothing relevant, but try easing up a bit on your smiley usage. Those yellow things really stand out, it's somewhat confusing to have them everywhere inbetween sentences.

And btw, Cliff aint disgusting.

12. Vlad the Imposter

Vlad the Imposter New Member

I actually like Jar's av. It makes me laugh when I see it. I do wonder how he got so cynical at such a young age though.

BTW Jar, any new plans on world domination?

13. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Perhaps a new DeathMatch is in order? Jar vs Khat?

14. Hel Khat

Hel Khat New Member

But I wuv my widdle Jar Jar :winknudge:

15. xento

xento New Member

:lol: Ya, right! :D

16. Hel Khat

Hel Khat New Member

Um.... well he loves ME anyway :razz:

17. xento

xento New Member

I'm sure. It doesn't seem like Jar to like anyone. He is more of a rival... That is his character methinks.

18. Etalis Craftlord

Etalis Craftlord New Member

I think it would be demeaning to Jarinor to imply that he had to have a special topic just to insult Khat.
    :razz:

19. Hel Khat

Hel Khat New Member

No Doubt! :razz:

20. Luchaire

Luchaire New Member

Yes, we can all insult Khat right where he is.
    :razz:

Our Host!