Character Level Limit

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Menkhur, Aug 9, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Menkhur

Menkhur New Member

My character is currently level 46, and I am in Caladon, trying to solve the murders.

I read in a couple of posts that there is a limit to the level you can achieve (level 50). Is this true?

Does this mean that after level 50 you do not gain any more CPs?

2. Kinnicus

Kinnicus New Member

yes, this is true, but there are several hexes, and hacks you can do, to achavie a higher level
    (forgive my shitty spelling)

-Steve

3. Luinil

Luinil New Member

with the patch i believe you can level up past 50 for the puposes of getting your followers to also level up, you dont get any more cps or actually increase in level, but anyone at a level less than 50.
    could someone please tell me if im wrong

4. Milo

Milo New Member

You're right. The last patch that I installed added that to the game. Pre-patch, once you hit level 50, that was it. Your followers couldn't level anymore either, since they leveled up when you did.

Post-patch, they changed it so that you still sort of level up after 50, you just don't get any CPs and your level says "50" no matter how many levels you get. This way your characters can keep gaining levels until they hit the max, too.

5. Balston

Balston New Member

There are a couple of hacks in the downloads section that let you get to higher lvls. Just read them and they will tell you which one to download depending on what version you are using. But please for the sake of real players, beat it without hacking the game first. It really isn't that hard with a lvl 50 character. :cool:_

6. Evil Assassin

Evil Assassin New Member

It isn't relly very hard at all with a lvl 46b character. After you complete this quest get on with the game!

Our Host!