A few questions

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by xento, Jul 22, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. quamper

quamper New Member

well the slaughter part wasn't part of the old time video section of fallout 2... but it was still part of the intro.. the other cool part of the fallout 2 intro was the guy who gets retina damage :eek:

I still like the fallout 1 intro too with the television commerial for the car and zooms out to show a wasteland all around the lone tv.. and then of course the soldier assinating the civilian..

ahhh those fall out guys know how to get violence right..

I liked the idea of fallout tactics, but I guess I just wasn't able to get into it.. i dunno... I still want a fallout 3 with multiplayer or a fallout mmorpg muwahahahah

2. Josh

Josh New Member

a Fallout 3 would be nicem but to speak on behalf of the people that were at the now closed Vault 13 fourms.....the idea of a Fallout mmorpg can burn in hell

3. quamper

quamper New Member

hahaha I agree.. I'm not big on mmorpg's.. in fact I despise most... the level of immaturaty on them is higher than the /. message boards... thats bad

but it would be one heck of a wastleland if it was ... if nothing else it would be an interesting social/psychological study ...

:cool:_

Our Host!