The Cumbrian War

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by Ferret, Jun 8, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Maniac

Maniac New Member

After I answered some simple questions everyone except for Kat & Eve left.
    "Eve I want you to come to the mission also. You're trustful & being a master spy you'll be useful in a stealthy mission."
    "Great! Finally there'll be something to do!" Eve said excitedly.
    "Alright. I'm glad you're excited but don't get careless... I would like to get that radio undamaged...And in no way can we allow them to send a warning to Tarant. Get the things you'll need..."
    Both of them left. I quickly packed my things & after an hour we left. By the sunset we were there. I issued the last orders and our small party of three left the army stealthly advancing towards the supply station...

2. DwarvenWarrior

DwarvenWarrior New Member

We followed the tracks for quite a while I was on the right side of road my comrades where on the left. We followed for some time Amohl did not speak which was slightly unnerving. Even more unnerving was the fact we where heading southwest and soon we where following the wall of the mountain. The caravan was good size because it left scratch marks along the wall, they where above my head. We traveled through the night only stopping shortly lighting no fire and eating only jerky and other easily prepared foods. Near dawn when the sun was rising before the song birds awoke we heard the creaking and clattering of a wagon in the distance.

3. Ferret

Ferret New Member

2030 hours - April 13, 1985

The day was spent in excitement. Andrew seems to have come to the conclusion that his strike into Tarant isn't working. Instead, he has now targetted a supply station near here that is apparently coordinating the Tarantian army using some sort of new Dwarven-derived device called a 'radio'. Andrew believes that if we can capture this 'radio' device intact, then we can listen in on the army and their orders and then come up with some sort of counter-plan.

Andrew has designated this another small-group stealth mission... and has invited Evie and myself along. With relish, we both packed our supplies, weapons and various scrolls, potions and any other assorted nick-nacks we could pit into our backpacks and saddlebags. We'd be riding on this one, because the station was a fair few miles away - far enough for our army to remain undetected - for now.

Evie doesn't know how to ride, so she'll be riding up front on Phoenix, with me. It's now getting dark, and Andrew, Evie and myself are ready to leave. "Is Jaden coming too?" I ask Andrew, but he shrugs and replies "No-one's seen him for a while now. He's still around somewhere though, but he's keeping to himself". Oh well. It looks like it's just the three of us then.

The three us ride out into the dying twilight, with Andrew showing us the way...

[OOC]
    BTW, I just thought I'd let you see my family crest. I got bored and did some sketching today!

Family Crest: Gold Dragon and Silver Unicorn on an Emerald Background
    [​IMG]

Signet Ring: Family Crest, formed from gold (dragon) and silver (unicorn), magickally embossed into an Emerald, mounted in a mythril ring
    [​IMG]
    [/OOC]

4. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

Finally, adventure!! After days of inaction and the discriminate "lifting" of unmissed items, something was finally gonna happen. Gather and Kattie were taking me on a mission of great importance... only I wasn't sure what it was for. No matter, I was always up for a challenge. I rode in front of Kattie, singing off-key at the top of my lungs. The trees swayed in the breeze, needles making a soft whisk sound, birds singing with me. And to think I had thought the city was better!!!

5. Notharah

Notharah New Member

The caravan... it had to be it... maybe Amohls sister was in it.
    We approached it carefully... the caravan did not stop and we saw it's size... it were about 50 men walking besides multiple wagons.
    But not many humans with it... mostly dwarves.
    Mercren looked closer.. the dwarves carried the emblem.. of the wheel clan....

We sneaked closer.. avoiding to be seen. The rear wagons had bars as windows... prisoners wagons!

Amohl was becoming very anxious but I resrained him... "hold it... if we go now it would be suicide" I whispered to him...
    But he could hardly wait... his sister had to be in one of those wagons.. and we were so close to her. But he would wait.. to stand a better chance at rescuing her..

[ooc] ok... sorry it took so freaking long but like I mentioned I have been very freaking busy...
    Draco... I believe you can continue it now eventhough the story wasn't very long. good luck... I will start writing longer bits when I've got real time on my hands[/ooc]

6. Maniac

Maniac New Member

We finally neared the supply station. The building was huge, made of bricks & fairly new...probably built for the war. We jumped off our horses & tied them to the nearby trees far enough for the tarantians not to find them. We carefully proceeded onward. We came to the back wall. I pulled out a rope with a grapping hook on it. I swung it two times & released the rope letting it fly on top of the supply station. Kat & Eve started climbing & I watched for any guards. I saw one walking our way. I grabbed my bow & shot an arrow piercing the guard's throat thus making him die silently. I quickly hid the body & climbed on the roof the station. We found the windows to the radio room. The girls took there own hooked ropes & we three of us slid down to the windows & jumped in shattering the glass. I quickly beheaded the radio man, Kat killed one guard & Eve killed the other. I hit another tech man with the hilt of my sword & he fell to the ground. Two guards rushed through the door. I launched my dagger at ones throat. The other was dispatched quickly by one the girls.
    "Barricade the door!" I shouted. They did so. I pulled out my flare gun & shot a flare through the window. I heard the sound of galloping horses & running soldiers. The battle started. The mission of us three was to survive & protect the radio.

7. DwarvenWarrior

[OOC] Draco where are thou. Notty 200 seems a bit much :) but I soppose you guys could handle the 50 I leave alive :D j/k[/OOC]

8. Ferret

Ferret New Member

The three of us had managed to enter the radio room and dispatch the guards. The sound of fighting was all around us.

After several minutes, something slammed against the door. And again. And again. Someone was trying to break down the door! We readied ourselves and the door burst inwards, showering us all with bits of wood.

I caught one of the splinters on my head, and fell backwards. I felt my head and my hand came away bleeding. It wasn't bad, and luckily wouldn't leave a scar. However, I didn't have much time to contemplate this as a halfling had launched himself on top of me and was attempting to cut my head off.

I tried to unsheath my sword, but he had pinned my arms. As he raised his dagger, he fell backwards and started to make a strange gurgling noise. I sat up, and rolled sideways. I unsheathed my swod and stood up. The halfling was writhing on the floor with an arrow through his throat. He wouldn't last long.

I heard a shout from behind me and turned to see Andrew clutching his shoulder. Someone had got a lucky hit in whilst he was saving me with his bow, and he was bleeding. I focused on my sword and pointed it at the attacker. From nowhere, vines suddenly enveloped him, and I was glad that Cyrus had enchanted my sword. Andrew put his bow over his other shoulder, took hold of his swords, and cut the attackers head off with a scissor attack.

We were finally driving the attackers back again, when I saw a Dwarf run passed the doorway. He must be from the wheel clan! If he escaped, then Tarant would know about our raid, and he would not only be able to create more of these radios, but would undoubtably be able to alter the existing ones so that ours would be useless!

Heedless of Andrew's warning I ran out of the room and after the Dwarf. I caught up with him on the balcony on the top floor. I had him cornered - or so I thought! Suddenly there was a noise in the air and a ropeladder fell across the balcony. I looked up to see a powered hot air balloon crewed by humans in technological armour.

The Dwarf made a grab for the ladder and as it swung out from the balcony, I managed to grab the end. The ladder was being retracted, but I got a hold of the Dwarves foot, and with a tug, I pulled him from the ladder. With a scream, he fell to the ground with a crunch and immediately got crushed to death by a horse. Grimly, I hung on and as the ladder reached the top, I drew level with the techies.

They cried out in alarm as they were obviously expecting the Dwarf. From the sound of it, they were a rescue party from Tarant sent to get the Dwarf, and thus they had no expertise in the creation or manipulation of radios. I had succeeded!

The me seemed to recover, and the order was given to return to Tarant. As the balloon ascended out of harms reach, the powerful fans started up and we were bound for the industrial capital. The last thing I remeber was a stinging pain on the back of my head, and then everthing went black.

[OOC]
    OK everyone - I've been captured! Don't worry - I won't be harmed. All you know however, is that the balloon is heading for Tarant and can no longer be reached or damaged. You haven't missed me yet, so by the time the battle is over and you have secured the radio and notice I am gone, we will be well on the way to Tarant and you won't be able to catch up!
    [/OOC]

9. Maniac

Maniac New Member

Suddenly the door broke & soldiers rushed in. Kat fell to the ground because of a splinter & a halfling jumped on her getting ready to behead her. I quickly grabbed my bow & launched an arrow at the halfling's throat. Then a bullet ripped through my shoulder...luckily it didn't stuck & only went through the edge of my shoulder. Kat entangled my attacker. I threw down my bow & unsheathed my two swords. Turning around I beheaded my attacker with a scissor attack. Kat started running after a dwarf.
    "Don't follow him! It's too dangerous!" I shouted but she didn't listen. I tried to follow her but my wound was bleeding & I was getting weaker. I leaned upon a wall. I saw as Eve ran after Kat. A few minutes later Eve returned.
    "Kat was captured...she flew away with a balloon in Tarant's direction." said Eve gloomily. She seemed fond of Katherine.
    "That is very upsetting but we must protect the radio or our mission will be in vain.
    "Wait a minute big boy." smiled Eve. "Your wound is bleeding." Eve gave me a health potion which I drunk. She also used a piece of her clothing to tie up the wound. We returned to the radio room.
    After half an hour the battle was over. We won it with minor casualties. I looked at the supply-train schedule & saw that one was already on it's way so probably Tarant wasn't able to warn them because I doubted they had already installed radios into trains. The train was coming in the afternoon. I ordered my men to rest until morning & then I would give out orders. I tried to concentrate on my duties but I couldn't get my mind off Katherine. I went to bed but fell asleep only because I was exhausted.

10. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

I covered my face with my arm as the door shattered inward, feeling splinters bite into my flesh. I drew my dagger and slipped towards the door. Fighters poured throught the opening in every shape and size. A halfing flung himself on Kat, only to be shot by an arrow from Gather. The fight swirled around me, seeming to leave me untouched. I had never been a part of anything even remotely like this. I turned in time to see a man approach Gather from behind, sword raised. I threw my dagger, and watched as he staggered backwards, gurgling. Suddenly, Kat ran past me, out the door. "Kat!!!" I screamed. She ignored me, and I ran after her. She was fighting a dwarf as he attempted to climb a rope ladder to some sort of flying machine. I pulled out my revolver and took aim, catching the swaying dwarf in the shoulder just as she tugged on his leg. He let go and fell far to the earth below. Kat started to climb the ladder. I ran towards her, but the machine was already pulling away. "Kat!!" I screamed again. As she pulled herself over the side of the machine, something caught, and a shiny piece of metal fell to the balcony. I picked it up--her throwing doo-hicky!!! I watched as the machine took Kat farther and farther away from me, and hoped she wasn't hurt. I dejectedly walked back into the radio room. Gather was propped against a wall, waiting. "Kat's gone... she flew away towards Tarant" I said gloomily. He was upset, but all for continuing with the mission. I stopped him from moving ad fed him a healing potion, then bound his wound. As far as I was concerned, the mission was over without Kat, but I followed along to help, tucking Kat's weapon in the back of my pants...

11. DwarvenWarrior

We decided on a plan of action. We would attack as they neared a wooded are ahead as the woods would allow us some cover as we prepaired. We set are plan in motion I waited in the center of the road while Amohl and Feril waited across from each other on opposite sides of the road. As the caravan approached and I came into there view a dwarf riding a pony approached me. I readied myself he was about to speak when I threw my knife at him. He fell off his horse and I charged. As I charged my two friends set off a frenzied amount of spells then they charged. I was trying to keep the guards away from Amohl as he opened the caravans door-using magik the prisoners rallied by a young lass, took up blade from fallen foes to aid us. Yet the battle was far from over.

[OOC] Sorry Draco I couldnt wait any longer [/OOC]

12. Dracoverde

Dracoverde New Member

[OOC]
    I'd like to apologize for the delay. My internet connection blew up somehow, and appears to be unfixable. I might be able to post again sometime within the next week, but don't count on it. After that though, I should be back to regular posting ability.
    [/OOC]

When Mercren threw his knife at the scout, I started casting spells. I started with a now very familiar rain spell. But with a couple of refinements so it caused heavy downpour on the caravan, but no rain at all elsewhere. Hopefully that would reduce the effectiveness of the dwarves guns and flamethrowers, after a bit. If nothing else, it would make it harder to aim properly.

After finishing the rain spell, I summoned a wyvern to help Mercren. With a few minutes of extra work, I even managed to make a couple of illusory copies of it to further distract the fighters. They wouldn't be able to kill anyone and would dissipate after a few minutes, but they should buy some time for my friends to deal with quite a few enemies.

My next task was to free the prisoners in the wagons. That was a simple enough task. A few unlocking cantrips and the doors all popped open, spewing forth a number of prisoners. There were representatives of almost every race here; elves, halflings, gnomes, humans, a small handful of dwarves, and even a towering ogre.

A very commanding woman rallied the prisoners and organized them into something of a fighting force. They started grabbing up whatever weapons were handy and joining the fight against their captors. They weren't professional soldiers, obviously, but they fought with a vengeance that surprised me. It seems they weren't treated the best.

Unfortunately, I couldn't spot Mare among our new army. Apparently she isn't with this caravan. Luckily, we weren't nearly done with the caravan yet. I scanned the battlefield quickly but couldn't see much in the frenzy and the trees. I did notice that my illusions were gone now and my wyvern seemed to be in trouble. He was surrounded by four dwarves, who were busy attacking his back while he defended and spun around. Without help, he wouldn't last much longer. I focued my energy on the storm clouds above us and directed a bolt of lightning at one of the dwarves. It connected with such force that the target literally fried within his armor. I reinforced my wyvern's strength and speed and left him to deal with the remaining trio.

Focusing my energies inward, I cast a spell I don't use often. Wracked with pain, my body transformed into that of a falcon. I took to the air to survey the battlefield from a better vantage point. It took a couple of passes over the caravan to spot what I was looking for. A dwarven head without helmet poking out of the back of a wagon. I landed in a tree nearby, prepared myself, then returned to my normal form. Jumping out of the tree, I approached the wagon.

The caravan leader spotted me and called for help as he ducked back inside. One dwarf leaped out of the wagon as a couple others ran around the sides. They carefully surrounded me as I raised my shield. I gestured at the one in front of me, and vines leaped from the ground around him. These did more than just entangle however. I kept directing them and they reached up around the dwarf's neck with astounding speed. A couple of them continued up and reached through the eye slit of the helm and attacked his eyes. To give the dwarf credit, he died without screaming. The other two backed away a bit and took a more defensive stance.

The one to my right cried out and charged, axe held over his head. I turned my back to him and, as I suspected, saw the dwarf to my left preparing some kind of device I didn't recognize. It didn't look very dangerous, but it's better to be safe. I summoned up a wall of force where he was standing. With a stunned look he collapsed to the ground, forwards and backwards. Then I was bouncing along in my shield. Hmm, that must have been a strong blow. Maybe I shouldn't have turned my back. Righting myself, I turned around and noticed the dwarf who had struck me picking up the device from his fallen comrade. Before I could react, a thin purple ray shot from it and struck my shield, dispursing it. Crap Thinking quickly I gathered my energy for another lightning bolt and struck him. I was tiring out quickly so this one only stunned him. It did provide enough time for me to strike him with the metal end of my staff, knocking him unconscious to the ground.

Not having the energy to deal with him and finding myself momentarilly free of foes, I dug my vial out of my pocket and took a drink. Slightly refreshed I made my way to the wagon and found the caravan leader cowering inside. Using a bit of my reacquired energy, I cast an energy shield around him, and directed it to follow me.

Stepping down from the wagon I found the bulk of the caravan again, and my friends facing down the last few dwarves. My poor wyvern was a bloody mess amongst a pile of dwarven bodies. At least he went down fighting, that's good. Having no idea how much time had passed since the fight began, I was just relieved to have it almost done. It looked like Mercren and Feril had things well under control with the help of the prisoner army so I turned to see what I could learn from my captive.

"I'm going to ask you some questions now, if you want to die quickly, you'll answer them."

The dwarf's only response was a snort.

"Are you sure you won't reconsider? I can make your death quick and painless. Or, I could make you suffer for weeks before you finally expire. I'll give you one more chance to make your choice."

He glared at me and spit in my direction. I watched for a second as his spittle slowly ran down the inside of the sphere. "If that's what you want. I really don't like doing this, it's so confusing trying to control two bodies at once." I take another drink from my vial. I hate emptying it for the day, but I'll need the extra energy for this spell. I begin a long and complicated spell, slowly worming my way into his mind. Trying carefully not to destroy anything vital, I finally gain control over him and send half of myself back to my own body. This isn't going to be pleasant for awhile. I open my eyes and find myself looking at myself, one tall in mages robes, one short in dwarven clothing. Okay, it worked. Now to shift control over to me. Focusing I float my consciousness more towards my own body, and my vision shifts until it's only me looking at a dwarf that's mostly gone. I collapse the shield and turn around to see what's left of the battle.

[OOC]
    My plan with this dwarf is to use him to lead us to where Mare is being kept, which happens to be a small keep near the new pass through the mountains.
    [/OOC]

13. Maniac

Maniac New Member

[OOC]
    And they say I overpower my characters :eek: Draco's guy is a master of half of colleges. Let me see: Force/Summoning/Water/Morph/Illusions/Mind ?!
    [OOC]

14. Ferret

Ferret New Member

I try to open my eyes. My right eye sticks a bit and I realise that it is encrusted with blood. After working it a little, I manage to open both eyes. The cut isn't bad, but like all head wounds, bled badly. I healed it with a quick spell, but I had difficulty in doing even that. THere must be some kind of magickal dampener around the place.

I take stock of my situation. I'm in a small cell, with bars on the windows. It's set below ground level, but the window looks out on some sort of alleyway. My weapon and belongings are gone, but I'm still in my undergarments at least, and I have my signet ring. I guess they couldn't dislodge it, due to it's magickal properties.

The door opens and a man walks in wearing an officer's uniform and chainmail, accompanied by two guards. Blushing, I try to hide my body from his gaze. He waves to the guards, and they leave, closing the door behind them. "Well, what have we here then?" he asks, eyeing me up and down. "A bit too good looking for a Cumbrian soldier aren't you?" He then notices my forehead and smiles. "I see you've a certain flair for magick. Don't even think about useing any more powerful spells though as we have invented a machine that disrupts the flow of magick over the prison facilities. Any attempt at really powerful spells may well end up killing you, and we wouldn't want that now, would we?"

I try to look suitably sulky, whilst running things through my mind, trying to figure out what next to do. I decide on the diplomatic tactic. "I'm not a soldier!" I reply with scorn. "I'm a diplomat from Caladon."

He seems surprised. "And what was a diplomat doing with an army, whilst raiding a warehouse of ours?" He didn't mention the radio. Perhaps he didn't know about it. Even better for me.

I turn on the charm. "I'm a diplomat from Caladon, and I wasn't with the army by choice!" I replied, trying to sound put out. "I was send to them to try and persuade them not to continue with their attack on your settlements. I was meant to deliver to you a proposal by Caladon's industrial centres for a Tarant-Caladon treaty, removal the need for out conflict in this war."

The man seems intrigued. He holds up a sword - it was my short sword. "And what is a diplomat doing with this? And why did you try to attack our balloon?" He sounded annoyed. At least he didn't have Fen'edril though, although I don't know where it could be.

"I was wearing that for my own protection if you must know, and I did NOT attack your balloon! I was trying to get on board because it seemed like the best way at the time to reach Tarant and I couldn't stay wit that army any longer!"

He seemed somewhat appeased by this. At least he had something to think about, and he couldn't risk harming me incase I was telling the truth. He just couldn't take the risk that he might jeopardise any chance of a treaty with Caladon.

I took advantage of his indescision and gave him the full force of my charm, deepening my blush and putting on my most girlish voice. "Umm.. could you... I mean.... Is it possible for me to have some clothes back? I'm sure you've checked them over thoroughly so you need not worry about any disception!"

I broke him. He gave me another wishful look, and knocked on the door, which opened a crack. He spoke with someone outside, and then opened the door wide. He handed me a plain dress and then left the room. I hadn't expect my own clothing back, as it was comprised mostly of leather armour. Good, a dress was fine.

I didn't waste any time. I made a small tear in the side of the dress and removed the card stiffener that was so fashionable in womens clothing nowadays. I chewed my index finger nail into a point, and then wincing, I carefully bite through the skin between my left little finger and ring finger. The wound starts to bleed.

I use the blood and my finger nail to scratch out a small message on the slip of card, telling Andrew about my situation. I wish I could say more about my location. I make sure to tell him about my 'diplomatic status'. I then move to the window and after a minute find what I'm looking for. A pigeon.

Using the spell that Amohl taught me, I manage to convince the pigeon to fly to my window, where I tie the note to it's leg using a strip of cloth from my underwear. I then tell the pigeon to fly to the west and deliver the note to the army. I use a lot of power and firmy impress the importance of the mission on the pigeon and it coos it's comprehension. Slip my signet ring off my finger and secure it around the leg. This will prove to Andrew that I am who I say I am, as I've told him before about my signet ring and it's powers.

The pigeon flies off and I sit back down in the corner of the cell. I heal my new wound. If I ever get out of here, I owe a dept of gratitude to Amohl for that spell!

[OOC]
    OK. You should get my message by pigeon pretty soon. It doesn't detail anything that isn't in my post though. Maniac, I know I said I told you about my signet ring, so just pretend that is one of the things we talked about that night at the stream.

When you rescue me, DON'T FORGET TO DESTROY THE MAGICK SUPPRESSOR MACHINE!
    [/OOC]

15. Maniac

Maniac New Member

The morning after the battle...

Soldiers started to awake. We were getting ready to attack the train. I dispatched the elven archers to high places like the station's roof & large trees. They stayed hidden there. I ordered infantry to hide in the station. The cavalry & the firearms soldiers hid over the hills with some infantry who didn't have enough place left in the station. We removed some rails father from the station towards the west should the train decide not to stop in the station. I myself waited over the hill with the main cavalry unit on my horse.

Two hours later...

The sound of the train coming is heard from the east. Everyone's tensed. The train stopped. We waited while the train’s engine silenced so they would have difficulties to quickly turn it on again. Then I shot the signal [with the same flare gun] into the air & raised one of my swords making my horse rush forwards with the cavalry riding after me. Infantry rushed from the station & archers started to shoot arrows. While from over another hill some infantry & the gunner wing charged.
    "An ambush!" screamed the enemy soldiers in terror. I charge in front of my army & start cutting the enemies. We have the advantage of quantity & surprise so the battle ends quickly & with only few of my men dead. We take all the supplies from the train for our army & I let the men have a day off. Tomorrow we move out towards Tarant while attacking villages & towns on our way.

16. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

I sat out the battle with the train. Somehow I just wasn't in the mood. I knew Kattie was in Tarant, and I was tired of waiting. Sure, Gather intended on getting there eventually, but what of Kat in the meantime?!? I knew first-hand the nasty things you could get yourself into... In frustration I stopped pacing my tent and started to pack a small bag. There was no way I was going to let Kat suffer the same indignities I had suffered at the hands of Tarantians. Savages! The had no manners, no couth, and very little intelligence that was theirs alone and not stolen... I didn't see why we didn't just smash them into the ground and leave them there. Stupid diplomatic laws of warfare... As I mumbled angrily to myself, I checked all my weapons, and rediscovered Kat's throwing thinga-majig. I slid it into my bag, knowing she'd be happy to see it again. I slung the bag over my shoulder and slipped into Gather's tent to look at his maps. May as well know where the army was headed. I t wasn't like he kept me informed of his plans. I leafed through several pages of maps and plans quickly, including several confidential scrolls from Caladon. Hey, you never knew what information might be worth later... As I was about to leave, a young boy ran into the tent. He seemed a little disconcerted to see me there. I think quickly. "You're looking for Gather, right?" I ask. He nods, wordless. "Well, I'm on my way to the battle right now. You stay here, I'll take the message, alright?" He sighs in relief and hands me the small slip of paper he's holding, then disappears out the entrance. I open the slip curiously, pullig it out of the ring holding it closed. It's from Kat! I quickly memorize her location, and toss the slip on Gather's desk. Maybe he can bring the calvary to save us just in the nick of time... I grin, and slide the ring onto my hand, surprised at how well it fits. I grab my bag and head to the horses. I can't ride, but I figure this is as good a time as any to learn how. I ask one of the boys to saddle Kat's horse for me, saying it needs exercise. I get their help into the saddle, and, praying I don't fall off before I figure out how to get back on, head for Tarant...

17. Maniac

Maniac New Member

The morning after the battle...

I woke early...I was refreshed & ready for action. I really missed Kat & her supporting smile. I went for walk & gave some orders to the officers. When I came back to my tent I saw a letter on the table. I opened it & quickly grabbed the note. It described her situation & the aproximate location. I put the letter into my pocket & ran outside. I quickly packed my things & moved out the army on forwards the next village. I hoped Tarant would finally withdraw their forces from the Shimmering Forest.

18. Ferret

Ferret New Member

[OOC]
    I should just point out, that Evie is wearing my ring, so Maniac won't have seen it, and I also stated that, apart from being in jail, I don't know where I am - so I must say that you're very clever in determining my location!

If noone has cooked it, I suggest you try following the pigeon that delivered the message....
    [/OOC]

19. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

[ooc] we knew the ship was heading in the direction of tarant, that's why i'm heading that way. then i'll do my normal snooping routine when i get there :p and yes, i am wearing the ring. i just left the note behind [/ooc]

20. Destroyer of Souls

Destroyer of Souls New Member

[ooc]/ I have been gone for a long time and don't have enough time to read all the new stuff so could someone sum it up for me. And please tell me I'm not dead!

Our Host!