portraits

Discussion in 'Arcanum 2 Suggestion Forum' started by legolas, Jul 11, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. legolas

legolas New Member

i didnt like the whole 19th century type of portraits. i cant imagine a mage with a western style mustache, or something. and wearing armor with a hairstyle like that i didnt really like. why cant there be more portraits like perriman smith, he looked more like a character from like the middle ages. and an orc (actually half orc) with a beard is just weird
    just because it was like that in the time period here, doesnt mean it has to be like that in another world, so in the next arcanum id like to see more not too richy looking characters

2. Ferret

Ferret New Member

You do realise that you can create and/or import your own portraits into Arcanum don't you?

3. legolas

legolas New Member

really ? wow! so i can put in a pic of lurts from lord of the rings, and have a half orc like that ?!??!?!?!! thats so awseome!!!!!!

4. Ferret

Ferret New Member

You can download the arcanum picture creator from the T-A site somewhere. This just converts pictures so they are suitable for Arcanum.

I think you can go to DU's website for info on inserting your own pictures into the game. I got it there - it's Kramy's walkthrough, or something similar.

Alternatively, you can download the picture pack from T-A and simply substitute one of the pictures with that, for your own.

Our Host!