U-S-A! U-S-A!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sheriff Fatman, Jun 17, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. ThreeDogs

ThreeDogs New Member

2. Vyaas

Vyaas New Member

Thanks for the info, but the name Malacca is quote humorous, you see, in Greek, Malacca means "motherfucker" and is also synonymous with "dumbfuck" "dickhead" and an assortment of other names. Basiacllystates anything nehative you could ever say about a person.

3. tzehoong

tzehoong New Member

U sure? I can't check if your joking or not. Well it's not my home state so don't really care.

Look at the name "Dick", it used to be quite popular in the 1800s, somehow it got distorted. Heck my favourite character from the Famous Five was Dick. Same for words like "gay", "weed", etc.

4. Vyaas

Vyaas New Member

I'm positive. But now Malaka(actually how it is spelled but pronounced the exact same way) is almost meaningless. People tell their friends, "Hey Malaka" the word emans nothing now, but maybe 30 years ago, if you called someopne a Malaka it was like saying that you were going to kill that person's father and then rape and torture his/her's mother.

And no, I'm not joking.

5. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

I used to live with a Greek Cypriate, and he told me about the Malaka thing. He used to say pushti Malaka (not sure of spelling) a lot. You're right about it becoming meaningless after the millionth time you've heard it pointlessly inserted into an otherwise innocent comment.

6. Vyaas

Vyaas New Member

"pousti" means faggot, but everyone says that. Even when they refer to gay people. There is no nice term to say someone is homosexual.

A cypatriot huh? Well they are really isolated from us mainlanders and are more mongoloid and barbarian than us, they hang around with the Turks too much.

7. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

That goal was acknowledged lately so I guess it's called blindness after all.

Of course, though for no apparent reason I must say.

8. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

:cry: Noooooooooooo

Germany just won. 1-0. Damn. I think I will riot. Hmmm....Our office secretary is of German descent I think. Pardon me while I go beat her up.

9. Sheriff Fatman

Bugger. I just came back from watching it. USA were unlucky not to win that. I thought they looked the better team for 90% of the match, and that handball clearance of the Germans is reminiscent of some of the bad luck England have had over the years.

Still, like England, your team is young and promising (particularly Donovan and Sanneh). I think they'll achieve something major at some point (as if qtr finals of the world cup isn't major enough).

10. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Um, I know nothing about soccer (football) so don't laugh...But how often is the World Cup? Yearly? 2 years?

11. Sheriff Fatman

12. ThreeDogs

ThreeDogs New Member

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK....STUPID LITTLE SHEEP FUCKER, GIVE THE GOD DAMN GERMANS A FREE KICK.

13. Vyaas

Vyaas New Member

The USA looked promising. But did you really think they would go all the way?

14. Ioo

Ioo New Member

No one actually thought they'd get into quarter finals... as ya can see form the original post.

15. ThreeDogs

ThreeDogs New Member

c'mon either senigal or turkey will be in the semis, who predicted that. I take solace in the fact that the Germans won by luck and the U.S. was the better team.

16. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

No, Germany was the better team, as demonstrated by them winning.

17. Vyaas

Vyaas New Member

Exactly Jar. But you have a major chip on your shoulder about the U.S. You don't like them, therefore feew people would actually take a look at your point of view. However, Germany truely was the better team. Think about it, you train and train, but in the end, when you go to kcik the ball into the goal, aldy luck takes over. Every time. The circumstance where you get the ball, the movements, the placing of the players, it is al luck. A wise man however makes his own luck. That's what makes a good player and Germany obviously did that.

Senegal is great, they will go all the way, and meet Brazil in the finals. Who predicted it you say? Me. Just look at some of the older posts.

18. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

How does being wise make your own luck?

Also, if Senegal beat Turkey, they will meet Brazil in the semi-finals.

19. Vyaas

Vyaas New Member

Ah yes. Sorry. I have my mind "focused" too heavily on women.

20. Ioo

Ioo New Member

You're overdoing it. Normal men only think about that every 10-15 seconds.

Our Host!