needs ideas for getting a crap loud of money ?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by legolas, Jun 10, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Notharah

Notharah New Member

Yes that's possible too. I heard that telsa-thingy's worked the best though (on the money part that is)

2. legolas

legolas New Member

i thought i made this clear. i killed stringy pete before looking at the quest walkthroughs so unless theirs some kinda thing that i can download that makes this a possibility for getting his ship, im screwed, until i get enough money.
    i think i have an alignment between 90-100 , so i dont think i can get sebastion, and whenever i get in dialog with magnus, it just says something like "goodbye"

3. Notharah

Notharah New Member

OOOOPSSS, sorry, didn't read well enough

4. Evil Assassin

Evil Assassin New Member

If you kill stringy pete, you can get his ship by walking up to the steering wheel and clicing on it.
    I killed stringy pete by standing on the ships gangplank, then casting shield of force on it (so no-one could come on), all I had to do then was use intergrate. I came back after Tulla and killed his crew later.

5. Notharah

Notharah New Member

:wink: You know if there was a spell called intergrate... than you could bring people back who were disintergrated. :wink: .. and oh, like that. I just disarmed them and let my followers (which were a lot then) take care of the crew.

6. Evil Assassin

Evil Assassin New Member

I meant disintergrate but i couldn't be bothered to type it. Why did you bother disarming them, reapers axes are rubbish. I didn't have enough follwers and only about 160 fat so i couldn't take them all on.

7. Notharah

Notharah New Member

because being a mage I'm a fragile character and don't take hits very well. But my followers count big in that discision too. And Pete himself is quite a pain in the hart if he chooses to place his sword there.

8. legolas

legolas New Member

so you can get stringy petes ship by killing him ? every time i tried to direct his wheel it says something like "the wheel wont budge", and ive tried using spells on it, like unlocking cantrip, or just battering it with my sword

9. Notharah

Notharah New Member

And you killed every last member of Pete's crew???
    Strange... 'cause I always just take the boat.

10. legolas

legolas New Member

yes, ive killed every one of them. and i tried for a very long time different ways to move the wheel. i tried equiping some of his equipment, to see if that has any control over it, but that didnt work

11. DwarvenWarrior

DwarvenWarrior New Member

Lynda eye peices sell for $880 at junk dealer. Ligolas Try restarting the quest or if worse comes to worse take all their things and sell them it will bring u a little closer to the 50,000 mark

12. legolas

legolas New Member

im just gonna go for the pickpocketing $100 off of shopkeepers until i get up to 50,000 :eek:
    im almost at level 42 so i can just invest in pickpockteing then 8)

13. Evil Assassin

Evil Assassin New Member

maybe you have to have removed Stringy Petes body from existance, that happens after his quest and with disintergrate. Try waiting a few days.

14. legolas

legolas New Member

i decided to go to the cove just to try it, and i could get points from kills on the way. it didnt work, but i did get to level 42 , and invested in pickpocketing. the weird thing is the red bar didnt appear, but in the message window, it moved up to dex. 9 so i think its all good.
    i cant find anyone that will give me apprentice training in tarant. i searched mainly bars, because they are usually there. then i tried the boil, but no one could offer it.
    do i reallly need aprentice training to pick pocket 100 off of a shopkeeper, then just keep going back,till i get 50,000 ?

15. Luinil

Luinil New Member

you can become an apprentice in either dernholm or black root, i cant remember which, just check those bars, you cant be trained in tarant

Our Host!