Problem in the elven forest

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Lambda, Jul 24, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lambda

Lambda New Member

Deep in the game I came by a quest to get rid of some men from the sacred ground. I am stuck for couple of days there. Any suggestions?

2. ArchAngel

ArchAngel New Member

No one can help you because the game isn't offically released, and the ppl who run this board doesn't want and spoilers to be posted, so they'll delete any responses. You probly shouldn't steal ppls hard work either...

3. Lambda

Lambda New Member

integrale

Sorry to disapoint you, but I work for a computer magazine and we received the review copy from the publisher (Sierra that is).
    Are you jealous, aren't you.

Regarding the pirated versions: it is Sierra own fault that everyone has had one for one month or so, while you, so called not stealers, are due to wait for another month.

4. ArchAngel

ArchAngel New Member

So your playing the beta, I still don't think the owners of this site wants any spoilers on their site b4 its released. The offical board doesn't want any either. So you probly shouldn't( you don't want to ruin the game b4 its released!). Secondly sorry if I came off as hostial, you'd be surprised with the amount of ISO players that come here whining "I want the [blank] but the [blank] won't let me take it!!!" Even though the link to this board asks for no spoilers.

5. Xerophyte

Xerophyte New Member

Is there a specific part of the word 'not' we need clarify?

Regardless of how legaly or illegaly you obtained your copy, this board will be kept free of spoilers until released, as noted in the forum description. If indeed you're reviewing this for a magazine, which I must admit that I doubt, then you can try mailing Calis or Ratster with your troubles. They've played through the game a few times so far.

With that said, consider this thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Our Host!