Proof of the best way to make LOTS of money(large pics)

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Orlon KA-Lor, Apr 6, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Orlon KA-Lor

Orlon KA-Lor New Member

Ok somebody doubted me whne I said that you can drop a shop keeper and take his money for $50k. So, I went and got some screenshots of their cash on hand. The pics speak for themselves. I think once i get later in the game I'll kill bates and take hi mansiona nd buy that yatch I've always wanted. Sorry about the pic size but I needed proff. O the first one is to show thta I spent over $27k on books and still had $57k in the bank.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sorry again

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Orlon KA-Lor on 2002-04-05 18:01 ]</font>

2. Etalis Craftlord

Etalis Craftlord New Member

Those numbers made my brain hurt.

Which shopkeeper was this? I think you may have just discovered a good bug...

3. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Anyone noticed that if you rob risteze of his key and check out the back chest in his room you will find that you can rob it for al the money you want form 600 to 3000 each day. I allways have arounf 10000 when i enter tarrant and i allmost allways come straight from shrouded hills

4. YeaYea2001

YeaYea2001 New Member

5. tzehoong

tzehoong New Member

1st things first : I DO believe you, even without the proof i thought what you said was plausible. you'll have to forgive the cynics here, there are a LOt of posts about people doing all sorts of weird stuff that turn out to be fake. (like YeaYea blowing up all of tarant)

but...(hehe)...if I were that cynical i wouldn't believe you either, it's easy to edit numbers in photos with photoshop or any similar program...just thought ou might wanna know :grin: < my favourite smiley

6. YeaYea2001

YeaYea2001 New Member

7. Rat Keeng

Rat Keeng New Member

No need to use photoshop, he could have just cheated his own money, then placed some of it on the corpse.

I do believe you though, even though i've never seen that much money at any shopkeeper.

We need evidence. Proof of some kind that says you did it. Without proof, one would be naive to believe you.

8. Orlon KA-Lor

Orlon KA-Lor New Member

Well, if you really look at the pics with a photo editor you can tell they are not edited. And as far as the stash goes. HOW in the hell would I come up with that kind of money and not cheat. i dont cheat except for walkthroughs and hints and stuff. I'm trying to come up with a way of getting all of his money and not killing hime I think If I resurect him it will be ok. I'm gonna try that. I want to be a millionaire. MO' money. Gotta buid that army of auto's

9. Harlequin

Harlequin New Member

i have gotten rich with more than one of my C's in shrouded hills using the "steal Rizze's money/move away/sleep/rinse n repeat method.

10. Brand

Brand New Member

I had a ton of money, I was able to buy the boat and have more then half of my money left over. I was a thief and would steal everything I could get my hands on then sell it. I also did that little trick with Rusty. I also had the wolf cave full of extra crap for me to use, weapons, amour, scrolls, and junk. I think I filled for the crates there to full capacity.

Though that save was lost when my hard drive was wiped. >_< ARGH and I just made it to Vendigroth.

11. Ferret

Ferret New Member

YeaYea wrote:
    That I don't doubt - he's certainly got a big enough mouth....

Our Host!