Annother Series Of General Hints And Tips

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by YeaYea2001, Apr 6, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. YeaYea2001

YeaYea2001 New Member

(1) Running low on grenades or other weapons? Never fear! Things like Venom and Pete's Carbolic Acid can be used as weapons in and of themselves. Most industrail stuff like that make effective grenades and offensive weapons. Ive found that Acid espeically works well to damage and destroy armor.

(2) Its Thor's Hammer!! No its The Armageddon Stone!! No one really knows what to call it, I just call it pretty damn good. Goto the farmer in Ashbury I believe it is, goto the farmer that asks you to kill his pigs. Grab a stone from his field. Now this may MAJORLY complicate things because (A) Your inventory must be virtually empty to pick up the stone and (B) You gotta be strong to avoid the stone being so heavy you gotta walk. But if you can overcome these problems then you have a weapon of unbelieveable power at your disposal. During combat, drag the stone to the circle at the top left of your screen and throw it at your enemy. WARNING: YOUR ENEMY MUST BE VERY CLOSE TO YOU FOR THIS TO WORK. I killed a lvl 30 guard in ONE HIT with this awe inspiring weapon of mass destruction. You could also have a follower like Sog carry the stone. Then get it from him just before you go into combat.

(3) Need to get rid of all those guards but just dont have the firepower? Well atlast there is a solution. Armed with a platique, pickpocket a guard that walks thru the area you want blown up (Guard or civilan it doesnt matter) stick in his pocket and when he walks thru the area you want blasted, activate the Detonator. Wham-bam-thank-ya-man

Let me know if you want me to continue with my hints and tips as I come up with them.
    If An Infinite Number Of Parents, Meddling In The Lives Of An Infinte Number Of Teenagers, Knocked An Infinite Number Of Times On An Infinite Number Of Bedroom Doors, They Would Eventually Produce The Complete Works Of Shakespear...In Morse Code

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: YeaYea2001 on 2002-04-06 01:01 ]</font>

2. Rat Keeng

Rat Keeng New Member

Didn't know 2 and 3. 2 sounds odd, but strangely entertaining at the same time. And please do post some more when you find them.

3. Skie88

Skie88 New Member

:roll:

hehe.. that stone really has a lot of uses, like pinning useless/stupid npcs that you dont want.. :lol:

Btw YeaYea2001, a proof of those strat u give will be great, howabout some screenshots?
    :wink:

4. K.I.L.E.R

K.I.L.E.R New Member

is there any other things i can place in ppl's pockets that'll blow up?

5. Deadly Bread

Deadly Bread New Member

Hey...

If you were to pickpocket a guard and put the really big stone in(you'd need the thief thing that lets you plant anything, expert i think), you could pin them in place, thus removing pesky patrols when you're "Breaking The Law&#8482;"

I have to try crushing people with rocks too, that sounds fun.

*Edit* why won't the little tm work?

6. Harlequin

Harlequin New Member

Heh, i know where you got that idea...

Yeah in Fallout 2 in the NCR theres a guy named Weston who you get hired to kill. If you choose to murder this brahma raising redneck, one of the ways to do so is to plant some plastic explosives on his little boy (because you dont have immediate access to the ranch but the boy does) and the little kid goes running up to daddy with a big explosion of mayhem, destruction, and chaos. Talk about your broken homes...just like 'Nam man!

Our Host!