My biggest score yet

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Orlon KA-Lor, Apr 5, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Orlon KA-Lor

Orlon KA-Lor New Member

Ok so I'm toolin around in the big city on a shoping spree. Buying all those tech manuals and parts for my cool tech stuff takes some cash. I started to run low($10k) so I went to the magik smithy to see what he had I could "borrow" and sell. I checked him with pickpocket and he had $50k on him. No really he had $50k. Needless to say he took a pyroaxe in the back. One shot, something like 108dmg 35ft and he was toast. Thats not a critical, thats just a good old backstab. I enede up with almost $70k. Now thats alot of moolah. :grin:. Oh I was only lvl 30 too. hahahahahahah :grin:

2. YeaYea2001

YeaYea2001 New Member

Ok, I DO NOT believe you because (A)Magic Shopkeepers DO NOT carry 50K and (B) Backstab is a chance to do major damage with a DAGGER weapon, now correct me if im wrong, but there is no such thing as a pyro dagger. And why would ANYONE, unless that person was totally inept, invest enough points in Backstab so that it did 108dmg 35ft???

3. xzavier

xzavier New Member

Actually, expert backstab does allow you to use an axe or sword. Who are we to say that you didn't get that much cash outta the guy, all I can say is more power to ya.

4. YeaYea2001

YeaYea2001 New Member

My dear X, Ive been playing this game and this forum for a while, while I am not a master at this game, there are some cardinal rules I DO know. Shopkeepers DO NOT carry 50k, the most ive EVER seen on a shopkeeper or even in a single stack (not counting my inventory) was 10K

5. Orlon KA-Lor

Orlon KA-Lor New Member

Ok I will try to do the screen shot thing and YES i got a hugh score on the hit cause he had on robes not armor and I have 5 pts in backstab and master melee with 5pts and 15str. I will also try ot get osme screen shot of a good hit with my axe on other enimies. I am not kidding. the best I can do now is show you my inventory money and the fact that i have 20 to 30 tech mans. I think I have 60 now. Oh and I droped one shop keeper for $20. I'll be abck with screenshots soon.

6. Orlon KA-Lor

Orlon KA-Lor New Member

Ok I got the pics about the money. i'm gonna start a new thread to post them cause they are big. :grin:

7. xzavier

xzavier New Member

The proof is in the pudding yeayea, though I suppose you're going to say that just because you've never seen it in your game that it is simply impossible. Just like it's impossible that you found a long range pistol schematic at the shops in tarant because I never have. Mind you, I've never said that.

8. YeaYea2001

YeaYea2001 New Member

I didnt find the schematic, I got the weapon from the gunsmithy in Tarant

Our Host!