dammit.

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Catti-brie, Apr 4, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Catti-brie

Catti-brie New Member

Okay, what the hell....I finally got around to doing the Gods quest, and I went around collecting all the crap you have to put on the altars. One tiny eency weency problem. There are absolutely NO lava rocks ANYWHERE!!! When I went through the various caves before, I left them all there, thinking I'd come back and get them later. Only now, there are none to be found. I've quit the game and reloaded it, waited, gone to a bunch of other cities, come back, and still no lava rocks. Any suggeestions?

``A reading from the Book of Armaments, Chapter 4, Verses 16 to 20: Then did he raise on high the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, saying, "Bless this, O Lord, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy."
    - Monty Python, "Mont

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Catti-brie on 2002-04-04 11:17 ]</font>

2. Etalis Craftlord

Etalis Craftlord New Member

I had the same problem. There's one merchant in Tarant who sometimes has lava rock, but he never seems to have it when you're at that point in the Gods Quest...
    Sucks, don't it.

Oh yeah.... Welcome to the forum! :wavey:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Etalis Craftlord on 2002-04-04 12:29 ]</font>

3. gamenut

gamenut New Member

4. Catti-brie

Catti-brie New Member

Thanks! I've only been playing this game for about 2 weeks, but I'm soooooo addicted.

5. kcwong

kcwong New Member

btw it's a good idea to check the T-A main site for the God's quest. Take a note of all offerings and keep 2 of each whenever you see them. You'll want more heartsones if you're playing a techie.

6. Deadly Bread

Deadly Bread New Member

What's up with the Li'Tani? it only seems to be o the one person who sells it every third or fourth game...for me, anyway...

7. Etalis Craftlord

Etalis Craftlord New Member

I could only find one, and it's owned by a merchant in Black Root.
    I had to kill him once for it...:grin:

8. Orlon KA-Lor

Orlon KA-Lor New Member

Why do you need more heartstones for a techie. You need 1 for the key, and 2 for the quest. What are teh extra ones for.

9. Catti-brie

Catti-brie New Member

Doesn't the Elven Trader in Ashbury always have the Li'Tani figurines? He has every time I've been there.

10. tzehoong

tzehoong New Member

i THINK i got my lava rock at the Black Mountain Mines. I've never done the Ancient Gods quest (i feel it'd make the game to easy)

11. Feldon Kane

Feldon Kane New Member

Check to see if your followers picked up the lava rocks.

12. YeaYea2001

YeaYea2001 New Member

Its a good idea to check the general store in tarant EVERY DAY. He almost always has heartsones, lava rock, etc. Buy them and stash them somewhere. I recomend the safe under the hall of records

Our Host!