Propose a peace plan win up to $50

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ThreeDogs, Apr 3, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. ThreeDogs

ThreeDogs New Member

No one else has come up with a good plan so I set before you fellow forum members the task of forging a lasting peace in the middle east. Beside aside from Q.'s whining about being banned from something called IRC this place has been a little touchy feely lately. :akimbo:

2. LostSoul

LostSoul New Member

How 'bout the EU and the US put a combined effort in to it and carpetbomb the place, then pour a lot of asfalt / cement over it, draw some lines, and make a nice parking lot out of it. No?

Well, in that case let them figure it out for themselves for some time. They should get the senselessness of the situation someday... :sad:

Truly sad thing though. Imho the leadership of both parties should go, they've had too much of a hostile history between them on a personal level.

3. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

I reckon the USA should churn out novelty badges of hearts and intertwined hands, with slogans on them like "I is in Iran and Iraq" and "Sheikh if you love your neighbour," then get the Europeans to stick them to the latest stylish pieces of clothing, and airdrop them over the middle-east.

If my guess is right, and I think it is, it should take about 3 weeks to lessen the hostility to passive-aggression, a couple of months to take it down to surliness, and about half a year for peace to break out. Within a year, we'll be seeing our first cross-national marriages.

You could speed the timeline up with an intensified program, perhaps launching disney character toys from a super-gun in West Africa, but that would just be inhumane.

4. ThreeDogs

ThreeDogs New Member

I can guarantee that the french would veto any EU proposal to attach US badges to French fashion. This of course would lead to a trade war with the US imposing punitive tariffs on French deorderant and leg waxing kits.
    Ahhh, I knew I could count on a foreign policy post to draw out fatman.

5. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

That's hilarious Fatman!

Okay, here's how to install peace, the Jarinor Way™¹:

1. Give me world power.
    2. Give me the power to make my decisions stick and last.
    3. Tell them all to shut the fuck up and get on with their lives.

Thank you.

¹Right-wing conservative

Our Host!