Azram's Star K'na Tha need Specific Exact Spoiler

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Wolfenstein, Dec 20, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein New Member

Thank God for this forum! This game would be totally impossible without the hints.

After 5 real-world hours of shooting out the torches, breaking down doors, wandering endless mazes, I still cannot find the frigging Azram Star. I've read every post on this forum, but nothing tells me Specifically, Exactly, Precisely what to do, when to do it and to what to do what to.

Please, Please, Please anyone, tell me which torch, which door, which sequence, which whatever is needed to do this quest. I am a melee fighter and cannot "light fires". Thank you, Thank you Thank you in advance !!!

2. Skie88

Skie88 New Member

Where are u stuck anyway? and why do u say u can't light fires. One thing the torch will relight when u hit them, if your problem is the torch being off..And oh, in case nobody welcome u yet, Welcome to the forum Wolf..:wink:

3. Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein New Member

Thank you, it worked!!

Thanks for your tip. I did not know that hitting a torch or fire would re-light it. This is just not logical but it works. Also, since I never ,in real life, shot out street lights, I never guessed that you had to shoot out the torches in order to teleport. Anyways, thanks, I was now able to solve this quest and obtain Azram's Star.
    And thanks for welcoming me!!

4. aromack

aromack New Member

Hi all

i'm new here, I am this quest currently. I am also suck as it seems many peope are. Is there someone wiht a walkthrough on the order in which the torches must me put out ?

5. Vlad the Imposter

Vlad the Imposter New Member

Look here.

BTW, there are two other threads on the first page of this forum that answer this question as well. Try using this button [​IMG]. It really does work.

Welcome to the forum. :wavey:

6. Lethran

Lethran New Member

1. I suggest using a renewable throwing object lke a boomerang or yoyo of death.

2. I believe I already answered this three times this week, but here goes: You do have to hit them in the correct order.

3. Here is the correct order: middle, right, unlit, left, follow the left fork, middle, kill, ALL the monsters, hit torch, get star, hit torch.

4. If you need a longer version, with everything spelled out, I already did this once this last week, so check the archive.

7. kilnar

kilnar New Member

Haha! I did it before you! Don't remember if I was logged in as kilnar or koltar, though. And it was months ago..

Our Host!