So how come I didn't become a god?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Tweek, Mar 30, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Tweek

Tweek New Member

I finished the God quest and got all the good cinematics at the end but I didn't get any ending involving me becoming a god. Any idea why? What all do you have to do to be a god in the end?

2. Vlad the Imposter

Vlad the Imposter New Member

Doing the God's quest does not make you a god. It just gives you the blessing of the most powerful god. I believe if you are evil and side with Kerghan then you can get an evil god ending.

3. Tweek

Tweek New Member

Ok but in the Terra Arcanum walkthrough it mentions, 4 possible God endings, a "Just god", a "Dark god", a "Quiet god", and an indecicive god ending. I played as a good character, so is there any way I can get the "good god" ending?

4. Eloc Knarfnos

Eloc Knarfnos New Member

I'm mildly curious about the "best" ending too. My finish was only apparently marred by my failure to persuade Loghaire to return to become king of the Wheel Clan. Since my wife has him as a follower, perhaps hers will be an ideal ending. We'll see. I was fairly put off by the final interaction before the end game anyway. As usual, the journey getting there was a lot more interesting than the climax. I've started again with a charismatic, persuasive, magickal gnome (as opposed to a techie dwarf), but I doubt I'll "finish" this time.

5. Tweek

Tweek New Member

So did you get a "God ending" has anyone got a god ending? or is the whole god ending thing just made up?

6. YeaYea2001

YeaYea2001 New Member

7. gamenut

gamenut New Member

I've never finished the game because of messed up games and just losing interest in the characters

8. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

i figure if FO and FO2 don't arrive for another week, i might actually finish the game... if i encounter a god ending, i'll let you know...

Our Host!