is annyone out there to awnser this??

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Tidus, Mar 20, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Tidus

Tidus New Member

Ok heres my prob well i have 4 annyway nm

1. i whent to the lost voces place after getting the map and drums the machine that speaks to me makes no sence where do i go after that it said somthing about an iron clan

2. where has virgil buggerd off to after he leaves i looked everwhere in caladon where is the stupid man hes got alot of arcane stuff on him i want back :smile:

3. ive had the game some time and never been able to rais 50k i cant do stringy peets stuff one of the quest is broken the one where u have to return the chest there is no option to give it to her.

4. last one i found a prowling masters note in caladon at mushroom in but what the feck dose it meen solvin riddels have never been my strong point in life plz help me somebody annybody plz

Sorry for anny bad spellings :smile: :smile: :sad: :sad:

2. Orlon KA-Lor

Orlon KA-Lor New Member

Well, the sneaky petes one I can answer. Use the pickpocet skill on the girl. It doesn't matter if you have no skill in ti, it allows you to look at their inv. If she has the chest, then dont worry. Finish the rest of the quests(altar and sword) then return to him. It allows you to say you completed the quest. Mine was the same way. I spent about 3 hrs trying to figure out why it wasn't marked out in the book. It will work though

3. KAmbrose

KAmbrose New Member

Where's Virgil

Virgil is in the basement of a tavern,
    you need to look for a trapdoor

IIRC it's near a pool table.

4. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

when you talk to ms. misk about her husband, there's a glass covered case in the front corner... it has a book explaining a little more about the iron clan... you could also check with the historian at the wheel clan...

he's in the cellar under the sobbing onion...

don't worry about it, just read milo's sig... :smile:

5. ThreeDogs

ThreeDogs New Member

Kill stringy pete take his boat.

The place of lost voices talks of the book of durin truth. that is the next step

6. Orlon KA-Lor

Orlon KA-Lor New Member

You can kill stringy pete for the boat, but you still have to complete the altar quest for the gods quest. Plus he is lvl 50 and you better be strong. At least talk to him to find out were the sword is. Its pretty powerful for this point in the game.

7. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

8. Tidus

Tidus New Member

I cant fined virgill in the sobbin onion i got to the basment where the fence man is and hes not down there im gonna kill that bloddy virgil

9. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

tidus did virgil leave you after you've left quintarra or did you tell him to wait somewhere and when you went back he was gone?

10. Lethran

Lethran New Member

1. If he left after you entered the cemetary in Caladon, he should still be in the cemetery.

2. If he left after the dark elf village, he should be in the basement.

11. Tidus

Tidus New Member

I told him to wait in quintara while i went to the dark elf place when i came back he was gone!!

Places that ive checked are:
    Quintara
    Sobbin onion
    Caladone cemetary

i mean hes not that good but he as moste of my arcane armor and the key for the warehouse where i keep my stuff i do use unlock cantrip so i dont care about the key

also how do you get the key for the Iron clan ????

12. pdsullivan

pdsullivan New Member

The key for the iron clan is in possession of that little priest in the temple in caladon, hadrian i think is his name. I forget, correction, I never found out how to get him to release the items he has in those glass stands by normal means mainly because I can never get him to talk to me after bringing the skull back. But you can kill him and the spell binding the glass cases will be released. One is the key to the iron clan, then there is also the finger of mannox and the eye of kraka whatever...

13. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

You will have to talk to the arcehologist in the wheel clan

14. pdsullivan

pdsullivan New Member

Archaelogist in the wheel clan? You mean the guy who sends you off after his brother, or the guy with the train, or the one who asks about the book of Durin's truth...clarify for me brother...

15. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

he means the historian, the one who wants you to find the book...

16. Vlad the Imposter

Vlad the Imposter New Member

Actually he wants you to find Durin's Stone which just happens to be located in the Iron Clan.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vlad the Imposter on 2002-03-22 14:31 ]</font>

17. Lethran

Lethran New Member

Sounds like you need to check the crash site for Virgil. They often go back to the initial encounter locations.

18. Tidus

Tidus New Member

im gonna try and fined virgil at the crash site thats the only place i havent looked :smile:
    and if hes not there well lets just say that one problem in arcanum that i dont need to wory about annmore

im suposte to go to vendegroth ruins i think now so ill take some time out of monster bashing and go get that key for the iron clan even though dwarvs hate me cos im half elf

Thanks all for the help :smile:

19. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

For the key you need heart stone and you can only find that in the beedokan vilage.

20. Vlad the Imposter

Vlad the Imposter New Member

I believe he means the Glass Key from the gnome in the Panarii Temple in Caladon.

Our Host!