I have 40000 GOLD!! WHAT TO BUY?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by zan'zith, Mar 22, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. zan'zith

zan'zith New Member

I don't know what to buy!! I have TONS of gold but I just don't know what to buy. I need a new weapon, new armor, new everything just about. I am a magic character, but mostly just melee. I have 20+ str and 20+ dex, so I will surpass all requirements. PLease, this is very important, I need a vendor who sells good items!! (the ones in tarant have been killed)

2. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

gypsys sometimes have good stuff... you might want to get a stillwater blade, they can summon an animal... ummm, the mage guy at the docks in ashbury, i think... other than that, i don't know...

by the by, 40,000 isn't alot of gold... 140,000 isn't even alot of gold... if you never buy anything (as so many of us are so proud of doing), you stockpile too much gold to ever use...

3. LostSoul

LostSoul New Member

Being incredibly rich, and incredibly unstoppable is one of the fun parts of the game :smile:.

4. LostSoul

LostSoul New Member

oh yes, you wanted tips on what to buy...

Well, most really powerfull magick isn't bought, but found. The best you can hope for is some of the arcane stuff the gypsies sell at times. The Tarantian dealers ( :grin: ) have good quality stuff but not the best.

If you really want a challenge, try to find the Axe of Lost Time and attack Stringy Pete with it :grin:.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LostSoul on 2002-03-21 18:26 ]</font>

Our Host!