Tech Ingredients - Spoiler

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Oyarsa, May 10, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Oyarsa

Oyarsa New Member

Warning, if you haven't explored the opening area of the demo this is pure spoilyness so for your sake - go away. You have been warned.

This list is comprehensive, to the best of my knowledge. Excepting the plants that grow here. Suffice to say there are many and at 5 Salves per combo you can score plenty of tech based healing. Exact locations are for you to find. This isn't hard. Caveat-one of the cave locations might be random.
    Demo Starting Area (Crash Site + Cave) Items:
    Wine-3
    Filament-5
    Camera-1
    Coal-1
    Spikes-5
    Large Springs-3
    Electro. Solution-3
    Metal Plates-4
    Broken Flintlock-1
    Small Metal Tube-1
    Arrows-15
    Revolver Chamber-1
    Steel-4
    Iron Ore-2
    Saltpeter-2
    Charcoal-2
    Migraine Cure-1
    Thermometer-1
    Lockpicks-1
    Dynamite-1
    Stun Grenade-2
    Explos. Grenade-1
    Heal Lesser-2
    Fatigue Restorer-1

With just these finds it is possible to construct 3 Spike Traps, 1 Elixir of Persuasion, 1 Crude Flintlock, 3 combos for charges, innumerable Healing Salves, & 2 Pure Ores.

Later I will add in other locations and their techie loot.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Oyarsa on 2001-05-10 08:42 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Oyarsa on 2001-05-10 08:43 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Oyarsa on 2001-05-10 09:20 ]</font>

2. Saint_Proverbius

Saint_Proverbius New Member

3. Sawtooth

Sawtooth New Member

One of the barrels by the bridge did have the rest of the parts for the revolver one time i played thru, I have yet to see if that is every time. (Since i didn't pick locks I just busted it open.)

4. Oyarsa

Oyarsa New Member

Thank you, Saint Proverbius. I thought so, but last night when I was checking it out I was stumped on confirming the third.

Sawtooth, yes, that's true. But the bridge is not in the starting area (crash site & cave) I will be getting to the other areas and posting those items as well.

5. Genocide Angel

Genocide Angel New Member

After robbing the town blind,I had the oppertunity to build at least two flintlocks and *maybe) two fine pistols.As for machine parts,I filled my inventory,filled Virgils AND filled the chest in the Inn where the two dead men are.And I had some left I didn`t know where to place.

6. ThomasAnderson

ThomasAnderson New Member

the only problem with thieving or ganking their inventory in their trunks, is that new stuff doesnt appear. at least it didnt for me. if you do it too early you cant get better equipment :razz:

7. xavier

xavier New Member

To get new equipment for their trunks, you need to get out of the store, talk with someone else, and then sleep for the night.

This is a bit of an spoiler, but anyway, try pick pocketing Rizette, getting his key. Go to the backroom, and open the trunk at the end of bed. Now steal all his stuff, and then sell it back to him. After he runs out of money, go talk with someone else, and advance time untill morning. Now do the whole thing all again. He gets money approx. 1800 - 2800 /night. If you run into the backroom first thing in the morning, you can actually just steal all his money, and save time. This doesn't allways work, thou..

Our Host!