Characters

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by Maniac, Mar 13, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Quethim, obviously not everyone here is because of Fallout. I never included you in the list. A good amount of people here are fans of the Fallout series though.

2. Oyarsa

Oyarsa New Member

To whom are you referring, ThreeDogs?

3. Oyarsa

Oyarsa New Member

1. That's why it was only an eyebrow arch.

2. That may be but its an Arcanum board. Specifically this is an Arcanum rp forum. Now if someone were to develop a really creative future projection based on Arcanum . . . But I'd still PM the forum moderator before posting such a thread, if I were you.

4. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

No you don't. You always blow up whenever someone criticises you.

5. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

This idea doesn't suck..... It blows.

Okay, so maybe it actually sucks, blows and swallows. The idea is lame ultimately because it depends on the thread. In one thread I might be a bad arse home-boy, in another thread, I might be a character who goes out wondering from a library with no real clear intent on what I'm going to do before realising that I don't really have the time to sit and read 5 pages of what everyone's replied since I last visited before I can make my own post. In another thread, I might be "Dolly the Cloned Rambo Sheep of Doom" wielding my "Ultimate and Unbeatable Weapon of Death TM (That would be a little TM but for some strange reason, If I try that on this computer, it closes all my windows!!?)".

A thread like this might be a good idea if people want to put in some background info on their character for a particular thread. Info that they might not want to release in the thread in an 'ooc' message for some strange and unbeknownst reason. But people like that are few and far between and will make their own thread if/when necessary.

I thank you for your time.

6. Vlad the Imposter

Vlad the Imposter New Member

Actually it would be a good thing to do at the beginning of a new thread. That way we can pick apart each others characters to prevent an "ultra-powerful" character from joining the thread. And make it so that once the posted character died that is it. You are done until another thread comes along.

7. Menion Ravenlock

Menion Ravenlock New Member

Here is me.

Name:Menion Ravenlock

Race:Wolve/elven

Appearnce: Grey,White solid eyes, nice fangs, and can change into a elven man about 6 ft, Blonde,Hazel eyes,

Weapons/magics: Druid skills with elements,summons, and weapons a Long bow, Two daggers, and a Short sword + Shield.

Our Host!