Help in The Void

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by TheDarkMystic, Mar 19, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. TheDarkMystic

TheDarkMystic New Member

OK ... So I talked to Arronax, did NOT free him and doubled back. Jumped on this teleporter thing and now ....

I'm on this floating Island with a ring of teleporters and they all teleport me to the middle teleporter. JANE, STOP THIS CRAZY THING!

I can't leave this floating rock!

HELP!

2. Gonk

Gonk New Member

Sounds like a bug, they should teleport you to different places. Try reloading. By the way: You should proceed, not double back after meeting Arronax.

3. TheDarkMystic

TheDarkMystic New Member

Tried reloading ... did not help.

I dont want to restart the whole game for one dumb mistake.

any other ideas?

4. Orlon KA-Lor

Orlon KA-Lor New Member

Did you try all of the teleporters. they are one wya so the ones that bring you into this island will not let you leave. Try them ALL. If none of them work then I am afraid you are stuck. Are you using the 1074 patch?

5. TheDarkMystic

TheDarkMystic New Member

I tried ALL 9 teleporters that are surronding the one in the middle... They all take me to the one in the middle.

I am using the 1.0.7.4 patch

I was hoping that you had to wear a certain item or something like that to use them correctly.

6. Orlon KA-Lor

Orlon KA-Lor New Member

I dont know of any item that you have to wear. I just went ot the back room were you find Arranox. I used the light circle in the floor and was transported to the island. I then picked a random tele and went of to kill bane, blah blah blah. It has to be a bug. I'm sorry I can't help.

7. Oyarsa

Oyarsa New Member

I've heard about a ring that is found in the void which, if possessed or worn keeps looping you back through the teleporters. Did you pick up anything since arriving?

8. ThreeDogs

ThreeDogs New Member

spoiler

you only get the ring after talking to Kerghan.

9. Lethran

Lethran New Member

The teleporter in the Arronax area takes you to another island. Either that island or the next (I forget which has a bridge in the upper right hand corner of the screen (You may need to scroll slightly). The bridge leads to the castle. If you don't get off at the bridge, you do cycle back to the beggining. Just vist the Aronax area teleporter again and it should solve it.

10. TheDarkMystic

TheDarkMystic New Member

Thanx for all the help but ... It's just a little Island. Nothing is on it but nine teporters in a circle around the tenth teleporter. All the nine teleporters take you to the tenth.

There is no way off. I tried all the teleporters in order clockwise and counter clockwise ... I got a bit frustrated so I just stated taking them randomly.

I have walked all over this LITTLE island floating in the void. I cannot just walk off.

My PC is level 50 ... right at the end ... I worked hard on this guy, I really do not want to scrap him.

Please ... someone must know a way out of this!!!

11. Orlon KA-Lor

Orlon KA-Lor New Member

Ok, i have a lvl 50 PC that is saved rigth before I kill the bad guy, tell me how you got to the island and I will try to get to the same place and recreate your problem. what tele did you take to get there? Are you tech or magik. followers? stats?

12. Orlon KA-Lor

Orlon KA-Lor New Member

Ok, I went back with my 50 PC and recreated your problem. The only thing is, I was wearing the void ring. every tele I took sent me to the center of that island. I played around with it and all of them were the same, not just the ones on that island. Are you sure you dont have the ring on. I think if a follower has it on then it will work for all of you. check your followers. I took it off abd it let me go were i wanted to. HTH

Our Host!