Help! Virgil disappeared!

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Gladius, Mar 8, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Gladius

Gladius New Member

After I left the dark elf village, he told me that he had some business in Caladon and left my party. I've read about this in quest wlakthrough on Terra-Arcanum and they say that he should by in cellar under tavern Sobing Onion, killed by thieves and can be ressurected. But I went there immediatily and he wasn't there! I did find there group of bandits who attacked me, but not his body. Where is he? (I have also checked the Crash Site location and Panarii temple)

2. LostSoul

LostSoul New Member

I had that too. But I decided it wasn't worth the hassle and finished the game without him (had Dante and Raven at the time, so I didn't really need him either anymore).

3. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

i had a game like that, where he wasn't there when i went to revive him, it took ages before he eventually turned up there.

4. Raziell777

Raziell777 New Member

If you go down to sobber union and find that pack of mobsters-Kill'em.Then advance your time to morning,go back there again and Virgil will be there!

5. Gladius

Gladius New Member

I found him! When I returned from Thanatos I checked that cellar again and he was ther! But he wasn't dead - he was alive, and he didn't change into Zen Virgil or whatever - he is still good old lvl 19 Virgil, although he has slightly different voice and he thanked me for raising him! Strange...

Our Host!