European Backsplash

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sheriff Fatman, Feb 26, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

If your Mr Pussident doesn't have a Swiss bank account to fall back on, I'd be greatly surprised.

Maybe you'd bump into him coming out of your local bank. You could offer him a pretzel.

2. Gonk

Gonk New Member

Feldon, do you really want me to believe Dubya's in control?

3. Feldon Kane

Feldon Kane New Member

I didn't say that he's IN control, just that he can't BE controlled.

4. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

When you are commander of all the armed forces of your country, the Power does tend to go to your head...

5. Ioo

Ioo New Member

I think this is a stupid and controversial topic, it should be locked. :smile:

6. Gonk

Gonk New Member

I thought he was controlled by his advisors. Not even republicans can be so stupid that they allow a complete moron to be president without any leash on him. Or can they.....?

A terrifying thought.

7. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Behold Ioo!! A reason why you should not be a mod in mine eyes. Not only have your non-sensical replies contributed nothing to the thread, but you even threatened to lock it! (Which you can't do, because you're not a mod, but if you were, you would). Making you a mod would be the death of these forums.

Jarinor: Adelaide is a perfectly fine city thank you very much :wink: Just because we have lots of buildings for sale in the CBD and lots' of houses that are going through a boom but even THEN they are about 1/5th the price of anything in Sydney... Doesn't mewan you can go and dump on us.

Oh and Perth is a pretty good city actually. Clean, green, neat, etc....

8. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Never said I have anything against Perth, DU. I am firm in my belief that Sydney blows, no matter what the rest of the world thinks. Melbourne is pretty good, apart from the weather.

9. ThreeDogs

ThreeDogs New Member

I love it, this thread started out with the potential to inflame transatlantic relations. It is now in the position to start an albeit small Australian civil war.

10. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

What, are you kidding me? The only people who like Sydney are the people who live there...and even then, some of them don't like it...There has never been an Australian Civil War, and this thread isn't going to start one. Everyone knows that Sydney is a hole.

11. Gonk

Gonk New Member

Isn't it about time then?

12. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Actually, Adelaide is a hole.... Doesn't anyone here know that "NOT the Sunscreen song?"

*DarkUnderlord Sings*

Learn how to smoke Whinny Blues, if you're under aged, get an older kid to buy them for you.
    Get to really know your parents, they're good for money, milk them, then put them in an old people's home.
    Travel as often as you can, live in New York City once, live in Northern California once, never live in Adelaide, It's a hole.
    Maybe you'll marry, maybe you won't, maybe you'll have children, maybe you won't, if you do have children, lock them under the stairs.

*DarkUnderlord stops singing*

http://homepage.powerup.com.au/~songhurs/sunscree.htm

Pretty funny. :smile:

Our Host!