Mannox Quest???

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Raziell777, Feb 11, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Raziell777

Raziell777 New Member

How do I get Mannox's finger.Somebody told that there is a crypt near Roseb. but i can't find it!! What do I have to do to get THAT FINGER????????

2. basset64

basset64 New Member

I am having the same problem some people replied to my message which might help you. My message is called "Iron Clan" its near the top of the list.

3. Odi

Odi New Member

At the Caladon temple, in the room with the gnome priest are 3 glass domed display cases. They are magically secured, so you may not lockpick or shatter them. These cases contain: the Iron Clan glass key (which you place in the pedistal at that clan's entrance), a rocklike object supposedly an eyeball (worthless as far as I can tell), and an amulet made with the finger of Mannox (which is great for melee fighters and does not depend upon magic).

After you complete the Mannox Quest (retrieve his sword and journal) and tell the gnome panarii priest of this new information, he releases all three objects to you.

The first time playing, I had my followers wait in the next room and just killed the gnome. This released the magic which previously secured those 3 items on display.

4. Raziell777

Raziell777 New Member

well,how do I get that quest.Nobody told me anything about sword and some book te retrive.hmnnnnnnnnn............

5. Surenas

Surenas New Member

Talk to the smart guy opposite to Hadrian directly after the sarcophagus sequence - the finding of a human instead of an elven skeleton in Nasrudin's supposed tomb beneath the temple of Caladon.

6. Raziell777

Raziell777 New Member

7. Feldon Kane

Feldon Kane New Member

Make sure you get every single dialog option from him, 777. Tell him about the lid of the sarcophagus.

Our Host!