Can someone help on two Dwarven Quests please?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Guy Incognito, Feb 4, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Guy Incognito

Guy Incognito New Member

First one is from Erick Obsidian. He wants me to find the lost burial grounds of the Iron Clan. I don't know where to start. I have thoroughly investigated the Wheel, Black Mountain, and Stone Cutter Clan locations, with no luck.

Second one is from Vegard Moltenflow. He wants me to retrieve and heirloom from a secret room in the Dredge. I have explored the Dredge over and over. I have the key, but can not find the hidden doorway to the room.

Thank you, Guy Incognito

PS This site is excellent. Thanks

2. WesleyMac

WesleyMac New Member

Yeah, the key is just for a regular room you must have passed on the way to pick it up.. It's not really hidden or anything. It's REALLY obvious. Backtrack, it just looks like a holding cell with a chest in it.

As for Eric, well, take that schematic, make the key, and make a visit to the Zoological society in Tarant.....

:rifle:

3. Guy Incognito

Guy Incognito New Member

Question 2 down, thank you Wesley.

That quest is out, hehe. I had already broke in and sold the contents i think. Thanks again.

4. Odi

Odi New Member

The Dwarf Historian, Erick Obsidian, should have given you a schematic to create a unique key made by combining heartstone and mithral metal.

1. You can buy the metal from the smith at the Wheel Clan, find it in one of the mine chests, or swipe it from a vendor's locked barrel on the docks of BlackRoot.

2. The heartstone is found around the Bedokin (lizard guys) village. Location of this village is part of a quest given you by the leader of the hunt in Quinterra (he's standing just NW after you enter their tree city and he will mark your map) to save an elf.

3. If you intend to do the "Gods' Quest," pick up 3 heartstones: one to create the ironclan key and the other two for the altar at the Bedokins. I did the altars in the sequence listed at TA's walkthroughs. The blessings were a definite help.

btw, I have opened the chest (it is a safe on display) at the zoological society of Tarrant by using a fate point once; but used the key on subsequent games.

Our Host!