Iron Clan Glas Key

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Paradigm, Jan 8, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Paradigm

Paradigm New Member

How do I get the glass key out of the little display case in the Panarii temple in Caladon? I have Durins Truth and everything........ I just can't get the key out

2. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

have you been to mannox's tomb and read his diary, you need to do that before that little dwarf/gnome bastard will give you the key

3. Longtooth

Longtooth New Member

Why don't you just make the key from the schematic the dwarf gives with mithril and heartstone? Or is that a different key?

4. Feldon Kane

Feldon Kane New Member

That is the Iron Key, Longtooth.
    Indeed, Paradigm, you must first visit the Tomb of Mannox.

5. Odi

Odi New Member

The Mannox quest isn't too bad and after you raid the supposed crypt of Nasrudin beneath the Caladon Panari temple, clues to Nasrudin's true locations are given by the Panari historian.

If you do not want to hassle with the Mannox quest, you can kill the gnome priest, which releases the magic lock on the items in his room. I haven't found what use the eyeball is; but the Mannox necklace is cool for melee characters.

6. Lethran

Lethran New Member

How do you get into the rest of the crypt anyway?

7. Odi

Odi New Member

There are a few ways: you can enter the sewers via the storm drain outside the Panari Temple. The hole in the wall is a passage into the crypt's general vacinity; but going this way you will encounter storm/doom troopers guarding a door. I killed them and then beat down the door.

With a little more patience you can explore those sewers a bit more and find another entrance into the crypt area without having to negotiate the troopers.

Pursuasion skill plus wearing pilgrim robes might get you past the guards inside the Panari Temple at the door leading to the crypt; but I never played it this way, so dunno for sure.

8. Feldon Kane

Feldon Kane New Member

Talk to the Gnome and convince him that you're a fellow archaelogist. He'll give you directions to reach the (supposed) tomb.
    A Scroll of Exit comes in handy when you do it this way.

9. Skie88

Skie88 New Member

Odi, Im not sure of it either, ive tried it a couple of times and they still dont want to let me in, BTW who should wear the robes, is it the whole group or ur char only? anway, it is still the same, for me at least, so Ive always did the sewer one...

Our Host!