Making your followers wait.

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Wangus, Jan 6, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Wangus

Wangus New Member

How long does it take before they leave you when you ask them to wait. Or do they wait indefinitely?

2. Etalis Craftlord

Etalis Craftlord New Member

I think it depends on your charisma. I've had them leave after as little time as four hours, or as long a time as 2 days.
    When they leave, you can find them again where you met them (except for some, like Sogg Mead Mugg, who will go to the nearest tavern).

3. Wangus

Wangus New Member

If you have 20 or higher charisma, will they wait indefinitely?

4. Lethran

Lethran New Member

Some seem to wait indefinately, others disapear or efuse to rejoin. I think it depends on the character you are playing as well as the NPC's personality and reaction to you. Never wander off on an adventure and leave Magnus behind. If you do he'll decide your plotting against him.

5. Ring lord

Ring lord Member

anyone knows what happens with Gar after you release him?
    where does he go?

6. Reko Kid

Reko Kid New Member

It´s from character to character.
    I saw it on some page I visited, but the most common is 2 hours but some wait forever, cant see what could take more than 2 hours though.

7. Mooddawg

Mooddawg New Member

Gar goes back to H.T.Parnell's after you release him. I don't really know why because you did release him from his slavery there in the first place but he is one NPC that will not rejoin you. At least he wouldn't for me. He just thanked me for releasing him from Parnell.

8. Skie88

Skie88 New Member

Mooddawg, if youve recruited Gar first before you release him, he will rejoin you. I believe the reason he did not want to join you was because u release him for the Fate Point. I believe Gar is equivalent to the FP, you can't get both of them. Its either Gar or the FP. :wink:

And Wangus, 20 Char does make ur follower loyal, they won't leave u even when ur doing things that they don't like..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skie88 on 2002-01-07 22:07 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skie88 on 2002-01-07 22:08 ]</font>

Our Host!