Stonecutters question

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Infector of Souls, Jan 3, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Infector of Souls

Infector of Souls New Member

I'm at the Stonecutters tunnels, I've found the Stonecutters in a room with the door locked. I've searched for a key and can't get in. There's another locked door that I can't get in. Am I missing something?

2. Cruor

Cruor New Member

Well you could look for the key on the monsters you killed outside the locked door. I think there was a key on the liche that had all the mummies around him... I'm not quite sure but I think so! Otherwise you could try breaking the door down... attack it!

3. Wangus

Wangus New Member

one of the stone cutter guys has it. You have to fight you're way to him (the path is to your left of the room with the locked door). I wasn't so smart and I just lock-picked the door.

4. Lethran

Lethran New Member

The dead liche and the other undead definately do not have the key.

5. carlstar

carlstar New Member

the dwarfs probably have it. they locked themselfs in there for safety. pick or smash is the way to go. the dwarfs won't mind.

6. Arathorn

Arathorn New Member

The dwarfs have 'm If you talk to the guy you were supposed make return to the wheel clan, he'll tell you a story about him raisin'undeads an dgive you the key.

Or you could use a faith point for pick lock or Dynamite to open it.

7. FluffyLittleRabbit

FluffyLittleRabbit New Member

Dumb question, but how many dwarves are in there? Sounded kinda cute that they are trapped.

8. Cruor

Cruor New Member

Well on of the dwarfs inside has the key to the necromans laboratory which you are trying to get into aswell, but to get in to the dwarfes either search the bodies recently killed for the key as I said before or picklock the door or simply bash the door to smitherines just press F2 on it and let your followers break the door or hold down ALT and press on it to do it yourself! They usually don't have much HP's doors, although I have seen one with 1000 HP's!

9. Criton

Criton New Member

Just make a pyro ax or get a mystic ax and you can hack through anything without weapon damage. Who cares about keys and lock picks when you have one of those?!?

10. Wangus

Wangus New Member

Well, when you're trying to pick a door open after prowling around someone to get into their backroom, they will hear the immensely loud sound of the bashing their door in.

Our Host!