is this a bug?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Mooddawg, Jan 3, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Mooddawg

Mooddawg New Member

This has happened to me before and the last time i was able to go back to an earlier save that wasnt too far back. However, this time I dont have an earlier save that wouldnt make me do a ton of shit over. The problem is I get stuck in some place and can't get out through the doors, even though they say there are unlocked. I am in the Boil in the warehouse at the far end of the Boil and I have done the quest in there (trying not to give a spoiler away) but when I go to leave I cant get out the front doors, the same i went into. The doors say unlocekd but if i go to click outside of the warehouse my PC jerks foward as if he were going to go but then doesnt. He really is stuck. what should/can i do?
    thank

2. Odi

Odi New Member

Same happened to me in the Boil. I ended up destroying the door to enter that umm, warehouse.:smile:
    (You probably already know to force attack hold down the Alt key and hit the left mouse button while on target.)

3. SpiffyP

SpiffyP New Member

yup, i had the exact same thing happen. at the same "warehouse" on the left hand side of the Boil. and i had to crash the door down.

but who really needs the doors at that point anyways? :p

4. Skie88

Skie88 New Member

What happens to me before was the same thing, only, I can't force attack the door phsically, I believe I throw a lot of molotovs and fireflash and bingo, door? what door?? :winknudge:

Our Host!