Who has your favorite handles?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eros Rex, Dec 28, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Eros Rex

Eros Rex New Member

ok I have notice some pretty wild names in this forum and I wanted to know if anyone had some favorite handles that they have seen in this forum. Here are my top five.

5) Mr nobodie (I don't know it's just funny to me. somebody who's nobody it's funny in a sad way I kinda want to adopt him and say HEY YOU ARE SOMEBODY DAMN IT!)

4) Jinxed (why would someone pick that handle it's like picking "cursed" as a handle so that's kinda funny 2)

3) Fluffylittlerabbit (It sounds so cute and cuddely yet this rabbit comes packin I love it)

2) Retard (OMG and he's not even retarded it's a very smart handle when you think about it. How can you flame someone who has already flamed himself! I mean what are you going to say? "Listen here you RETARD!" oh wait that's your name not an insult DOH, either way YOU Lose too funny)

1) PEANUTBOY (I just can't stop laughing... p-e-a-n-u-t-b-o-y LOL I love it. I keep thinking Charle Brown on steroids!)

OK those are my favorites. Lets here yours and try to keep this light hearted and fun. I really like the peps that picked these handles and whenever I read their handle I get a big smile on my face :grin:

So let's hear your favorites and why you like them :hippy:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eros Rex on 2001-12-28 18:03 ]</font>

2. anachronox2

anachronox2 New Member

ive always been amused by 'etalis craftlord' cuz it sounds like a brand of condom :wink:
    what the hell is a craftlord anyway? someone who makes pots? lol...

3. Eros Rex

Eros Rex New Member

LOL yeah he (or she) would have diffintely made it in my top ten :grin:

4. Etalis Craftlord

Etalis Craftlord New Member

HEY!

lol

What about anachronox2? Now THAT is a crazy name... a cinematic (i.e. one-track) game's name with a number at the end EVEN THOUGH THERE IS NO "anachronox"? Now THAT is humorous... well not really. Don't make me sic the trees on you two!

5. Eros Rex

Eros Rex New Member

NO tree are my friends! I love trees :smile: but you are right he might have made my top 10 also but it was just to weird a spelling for me to figure out :smile: What is that 2 all about anyway? Inquring minds want to know :cool:

6. Etalis Craftlord

Here's a hint: it's his email too and he has a short memory. :wink:. So short I have to remind him what his password is...

Here's another hint: according to the game manual, "anachronox" is a Latin combination of two words, "anoxious", meaning sickness or sickly, and "chrono" meaning time or the past. So together the word means "sickness from the past"... gee... that's so accurate... I thought he went away and then he moved in next door :wink: just kidding anox

7. Eros Rex

Eros Rex New Member

8. anachronox2

anachronox2 New Member

9. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

10. Etalis Craftlord

11. Eros Rex

Eros Rex New Member

12. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Something I've always wondered...

Where the HELL did Ioo get his handle from? Any one hazard a guess?

13. Eros Rex

Eros Rex New Member

Isn't it the name of one of Jupiter's moons?

14. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Actually, his handle is loo. As in the toilet. Except that he forget the password for his loo account so he had to create the Ioo one.

15. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

I was wondering if anyone remembered that Jar. :teeth:

16. Skie88

Skie88 New Member

heh :grin:, this thread will probably be the longest one, if he's err she's still here. Right Milo?? :wink:

17. Zen

Zen New Member

Why not "Homo Erectus" Eros Rex?

I find Eros Rex amusing!

:wink:

- Zen

18. FluffyLittleRabbit

FluffyLittleRabbit New Member

Eros Rex...your not some big boss or something and I dont like you going around insulting me and retard cause we provoked you once. Cant u forgive and forget? I'll take ur post as an insult.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FluffyLittleRabbit on 2002-01-04 02:11 ]</font>

19. FluffyLittleRabbit

FluffyLittleRabbit New Member

Now let me clear this up...THE SCREEN THING BEFORE WHEN THE GAME IS LOADING is not random to me. Whether it is random to you I do not care. But after I said some well, ugly things to you you started to provoke me in any way you can. I've been tolerating this for very long. In your topic "What a great group of folks!", you accused me of being another guy who is lame. I am NOT this guy. Ask Jinxed to check. Im not Ioo also. Get this right. I only have this account and I only use this account with 2 different computers. I DO NOT HAVE OTHER ACCOUNTS. I know your attitude, once someone quarrels with you you would retaliate after each post, until your opponent stops. Fine, I dont want to fight with you, just to make this clear. Stop provoking me and we have nothing to do with each other.

20. Zen

Zen New Member

Huh!

How has Eros Rex offended you this time FLR?!?!

I sure as heck can`t find any offence in this thread!

Grow a thicker skin...

- Zen

Our Host!